Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Liked
    Anyone want to take me for a spin?
    @Peglio13
    My mate came from a 450 hp scooby to a 300hp s15 . He never talks about the scooby Anyone want to take me for a spin?Anyone want to take me for a spin?
    I have kept up with all sorts through lanes , evo, scooby , skylines . Like most cars it all depends on the set up. With a 1.5 way , good quality suspension and adjustable arms they handle amazing , they have near perfect weight distribution 49:51 , so when you get the hang of it they really are awesome to drive . Yes they can step out but all rwd cars do . I bought mine without ever driving one , had it 8 years now and still love it . Good idea to get out in one if you can but I donít know anyone thatís bought one and regretted it

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Liked
    You guys have pretty much got me
    Speaking to a S15 owner I saw at a car meet, he’s been really helpful and has agreed to take me for a spin.
    Just need to sell my car now, hard market though.
    Then find the car I want!

Liked
    @kwalker88
    I had a Evo V before my S15. I sold it due to reliability issues and really regret it. It was by far the best car I've ever owned. It was around 350bhp so not ground breaking, pretty similar to my S15 I'd imagine but it was the torque and handling I enjoyed.

Don't get me wrong, I love my S15 (just as well considering the money it's cost me recently) but it's a completely different car to drive. I don't think you can compare the two. I would assume the Scooby would be the same?

I'd still like to get another evo as a weekend car but I'm not sure my other half would be too pleased.

Liked
    The handling is insane on 4 wheel, though throws the back due to 70% rear unless I adjust it (need to in the wet or it goes crabbing when boost hits)
    Love the Torque too... can smack cars that think they can walk circles around me. That’s what I’ll miss........
    Damn you SHIFTY, lol.
    Wednesday I’m going out in one, so guess that’ll be the decider.

I understand that you can’t really compare the two.
    but Evo vs Subaru? Why choose the girls car??
    joking, been offered a few Evos in part ex. And have been very tempted. Almost swapped and paid 8k towards a Tommi Mak!

Liked
    @kwalker88
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisValentine View Post
    The handling is insane on 4 wheel, though throws the back due to 70% rear unless I adjust it (need to in the wet or it goes crabbing when boost hits)
    Love the Torque too... can smack cars that think they can walk circles around me. Thatís what Iíll miss........
    Damn you SHIFTY, lol.
    Wednesday Iím going out in one, so guess thatíll be the decider.

I understand that you canít really compare the two.
    but Evo vs Subaru? Why choose the girls car??
    joking, been offered a few Evos in part ex. And have been very tempted. Almost swapped and paid 8k towards a Tommi Mak!
    Pfft! Evo over a Scooby all day long!!!

Although, my brother had a RB320 for a while. Pretty much the only scooby that's ever taken my fancy. I've never admitted it to him though

Liked
    Haha, will keep I hush hush then. Nice cars the RB320.

Well I sat in an S15 last night.... they are low. As in if I sit up right slightly I hit the roof... Anyone else have that issue? I’m pretty much dead on 6ft.
    If I have a helmet on, I think my head round rest against the roof...

Liked

Haha, will keep I hush hush then. Nice cars the RB320.

Well I sat in an S15 last night.... they are low. As in if I sit up right slightly I hit the roof... Anyone else have that issue? Iím pretty much dead on 6ft.
    If I have a helmet on, I think my head round rest against the roof...
    Iím 6ft 5Ē, I fit fine haha. Seat right back, bit of tilt backwards but thatís more because I prefer sitting more relaxed back than bolt upright. I have probably an inch or two head room.

I donít mean flat out like a deck chair by the way, just not bolt upright.

I used to fold myself into a MX5 haha! Anyone want to take me for a spin?
    Last edited by The_Angry_Saxon; 21-10-2017 at 09:58.

Liked
    @Peglio13
    Iím 6Ē7 and no issues Anyone want to take me for a spin?Anyone want to take me for a spin?

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk

Liked
    Haha, right thanks! That’s made me feel better (I didn’t wanna start messing with his seat!lol)
    Just need to get rid of mine, so many time wasters! If my car is up for 11k, I’m not going to take 7,200 ��

Liked
    Haha, right thanks! Thatís made me feel better (I didnít wanna start messing with his seat!lol)
    Just need to get rid of mine, so many time wasters! If my car is up for 11k, Iím not going to take 7,200
    ďWell Iíve seen one up for sale at £6kĒ

Well good go and buy that one then.