What's new

my new wheels may be

P

Paddy mack

right need help as the money is burning a hole in my pocket. the wheel i like are kato sukumo's 7 X 17 inch one as i drive a spec s and what to maintane the comfort for every day driving. whats the coorect offset as don't want them to stick out side archs but i don't want them to foul the coilover on the front either? also whats the highest profile i can fit i'm hoping 225/45 on the rear and 205/45 on the front? check out katoracing.com for a picture of em as i can workout how to attach pictures to this just yet. the 7.5 X 18 inch version isnt out of the question either if they dont caught the arch and a high enough porfile is workable.

P

Paddy mack

eh

yeah i looked at the tread but there is such a wide range of offsets given by different companys from 30 to god knows, i confused as i wish to lower the car to the deck but don't want the wheels sticking out. as i don't want the camber begin adjusted to much.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
You need to host the pictures to get them to work.

As for the offset, my 8j ET35's are good for fitting the arch, use an offfset calculator to work out what offset you need for a 7j to match my 8j's and you'll be laughing.

Forget that, i've done it for you -
8j ET35 = 7j ET22

I'd got for 7j ET25, this will give you 23mm more inner clearance than i have, and be 3mm further into the arch.

If you want to compare yourself, this it what i used - http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp