What's new

Where to buy wheels from?

Reaction score
Country
After what has turned in to a mare regarding wheels I'm in the look out for some wheels again.

I'd originally bought some SSR Koenigs but due to some problems I have had to send them back.

been looking at various UK sites and they all pretty much offer the same wheels, XXR's and Rota's which don't get me wrong are fine I just been bitten by the whole SSR bug so there is literally nothing of interest, and all seem a compromise

ive looked at driftworks and the wheels in there are either out of stock with massive lead times or way out of my price range (or both actually)

so im hoping there is some Gems of sites that I've not heard of where good JDM wheels can be had.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
JDM distro always have a good selection of second hand wheel and will be able to get you what you want from japan. I have delt with them before and they where quite good. quick to reply ect. limitless imports would probably offer a similer services who i have also dealt with in the past.
as for new wheels I'm not sure im sure RHDjapan offer wheels?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I use matt at injection imports for the majority of my Japanese parts he can get pretty much anything . As above jdm district are good to deal with ! I bought my xd9's through them

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk