What's new

Anyone had dealings with Yamato imports garage

Reaction score
Country
Was wondering if anyone has baught from vining salhotra Facebook page is Yamato garage imports.
liked a car he is selling but can't see any feedback worth speaking about.

Reaction score
Country
I haven't dealt with them specifically but having brought mine from a small Facebook importer can't say I'd recommend that route, if I did it again I'd pay the extra and use a well established importer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I took a bit of a gamble with mine, made sure I had loads of information before sending money over and made sure it was all done properly through PayPal (I.e not friends and family) so I at least had some protection.
Getting the car was a bit of a nightmare, 6-8 weeks became 5 months and when it did finally arrive got a Dodgy MOT and I was sent on my way to drive 400 miles home with fecked tyres and brakes

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I took a bit of a gamble with mine, made sure I had loads of information before sending money over and made sure it was all done properly through PayPal (I.e not friends and family) so I at least had some protection.
Getting the car was a bit of a nightmare, 6-8 weeks became 5 months and when it did finally arrive got a Dodgy MOT and I was sent on my way to drive 400 miles home with fecked tyres and brakes

Are these guys still in business? Name and shame!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
This is my mate Vinnie , Yamato imports . I have known him for about 6 years now and seen various s15's, r34,dc5 that he has brought in and they all looked very clean . I'm actually intending to start importing though him myself for my company , he is a really nice lad and will defo help you get the car you want
The only reason there probably isn't any reviews / feedback is that he has only just started up the actual business and before this was personal imports

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk