Liked

Anyone had dealings with Yamato imports garage

Was wondering if anyone has baught from vining salhotra Facebook page is Yamato garage imports.
    liked a car he is selling but can't see any feedback worth speaking about.

Liked
    I haven't dealt with them specifically but having brought mine from a small Facebook importer can't say I'd recommend that route, if I did it again I'd pay the extra and use a well established importer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked
    Yeah I'm not confident enough to had over the money to a stranger so to speak.

Liked
    Yeah I took a bit of a gamble with mine, made sure I had loads of information before sending money over and made sure it was all done properly through PayPal (I.e not friends and family) so I at least had some protection.
    Getting the car was a bit of a nightmare, 6-8 weeks became 5 months and when it did finally arrive got a Dodgy MOT and I was sent on my way to drive 400 miles home with fecked tyres and brakes

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by sam.wales.7543 View Post
    Yeah I took a bit of a gamble with mine, made sure I had loads of information before sending money over and made sure it was all done properly through PayPal (I.e not friends and family) so I at least had some protection.
    Getting the car was a bit of a nightmare, 6-8 weeks became 5 months and when it did finally arrive got a Dodgy MOT and I was sent on my way to drive 400 miles home with fecked tyres and brakes

Are these guys still in business? Name and shame!

Liked
    I don't know if he is to be honest
    Was called JS Imports

Liked
    @Peglio13

This is my mate Vinnie , Yamato imports . I have known him for about 6 years now and seen various s15's, r34,dc5 that he has brought in and they all looked very clean . I'm actually intending to start importing though him myself for my company , he is a really nice lad and will defo help you get the car you want
    The only reason there probably isn't any reviews / feedback is that he has only just started up the actual business and before this was personal imports Anyone had dealings with Yamato imports garage

Sent from Big Bear Kustoms Ltd using tapatalk