What's new

S15 importers in ireland

G

Ger Keane

Hey Lads, jus joined this site as i have been looking around for good s15 sites for a while and theres not many around. im hoping to bring an s15 into ireland in the summer but not sure which importer to go through. japnuts seem to be the best deal. has anyone any feedback on them???
id appreciate it. cheeers!

D

Derek

Welcome,

Where to start there is loads and loads of 'importers' in Ireland. japnuts are good company if you want to use them there is also Am imports in Carrigaline. Brian Moore @ Madcap there's loads. You could just bring it in yourself like most of us have done. Or Alternatlively there is 2 for sale in Cork County at moment mine and kenny's one. Where in city are you? I'm from Lissarda..

G

Ger Keane

well it would be a spec s i would be looking for. wont get insured on a spec r. havent seen any s15s around cork. im in the city off washington street. im obsessed with the s15 but driving an mx5 at the moment.

D

Derek

well it would be a spec s i would be looking for. wont get insured on a spec r. havent seen any s15s around cork. im in the city off washington street. im obsessed with the s15 but driving an mx5 at the moment.
I'm the only one about the city mostly except mine is currently in bodyshop gettin few cracks fixed feckin fibreglass.. There is a new Spec R landed about week ago. Jason is the owner a lovely pewter one i must get him to join. Spec S there is a nice one for sale in Galway that i know of asking price about 14k. When you looking to buy? You looking for standard one? There's a handy few spec S round Ireland. If you see mine around come up and i'll give you spin. I'll have mine back next week. I sometimes park up on Grand parade.