What's new

anti-lag

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
in my area theres a 'big' craze for evos and imprezas all of which running anti-lag, and dam it sounds great even if its bad for the engine:thumbs: . any one running it on their s15 id love to hear a sound clip or vid, hows well does the s15 take to anti-lag??

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
yea and its pretty sore on the turbo also the exhaust system/manifold(finds week welds and pops them) and everything else. but thats if its used ALL the time.

just thinking how good an s15 would look and sound sitting at the lights beside an evo, anti-lag on, exhaust spitting/popping flames as it spins off the line on the green light.:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

D

Derek

Seeing as ur in Northern Ireland. Steer from rear are running it in there s15's. I can find a video if you want. Bed now tho..

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Those guys traded in there 300zx's for S15's...... :(

On a Pre-2000 S15, you dont need anti-lag :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Anti-lag is cool :)
But it eats turbos for breakfast.

I once got a ride in an EVO8 with anti-lag. tested it in the dark.
It was fun looking out the rear window seeing everything behind the car lighted up :D Like a very very strong reverse light ;)

Reaction score
Country
Or you can just buy bee*r rev limiter. Doesnt kill your exhaust manifold and turbo like anti-lag and heaps cheaper.

Reaction score
think youd be wasting your time to be honest, the s15 just cant seem to get the traction to use the anti-lag in the first place? I would also steer clear of the bee*r rev limiter as they arent supposed to be the best for the engine either. there was a topic over on driftworks and not many good results

Reaction score
If you want anti-lag, the dual charge. One company has done it on the s15. Turbo on one side and blower on the other. Looks well sweet. Full boost at ANY rpm. I think the car produced 500bhp nearly anywhere in the rev range with instant throttle response.

I think it was set up that the turbo just blew threw the blower. Very simple and very effective.

Now that's anti lag.

Edit: Bee*R did it - Bee*R did it
There is another one too, but can't find the link.

Last edited: