What's new

Where to buy pads?

Reaction score
Country
I'm struggling to find anywhere that sells pads and disks.
Looking for some track gear really like a ferodo ds3000 or something up to a similar friction level.
Also after some plain disks for cheap.
Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Country
S14 fitment is the same unless you have some sort of bigger brake kit on.

As above, I've got a Wilwood brake kit and got my disks from M-tec. You can get different styles of disk, slotted, drilled, J-hooks etc.

Reaction score
Country
Garage Whifbitz and you want the Porterfield pads. I've used them daily and around the Nurburgring and they were an improvement over OEM Nissan in every respect other than brake dust. Well priced, also.

Reaction score
Country
Thanks rich, I've been looking at these might get some r4's as I want to do a trackday in the new year.
I was just hoping for more track options from one website I used to use camskills for my other car.

Reaction score
Country
No I hadn't thanks for the heads up. Ive bought the porterfield r4 pad now and I'll see how they get on on track.
I used to use mintex 1155s which were a decent track pad. I'd like to see how they fair with the extra weight of the silvia.

Reaction score
Country
No I hadn't thanks for the heads up. Ive bought the porterfield r4 pad now and I'll see how they get on on track.
I used to use mintex 1155s which were a decent track pad. I'd like to see how they fair with the extra weight of the silvia.
Please let us know your thoughts. You're only local if you're near Brum!

Reaction score
Country
Well I fitted the r4 pads and they are pretty good. I've not used them on track yet but can feel them biting at the back as I have only done the rears for now.
Only thing with them is the dust chews into your rims. I'd put some rim protector on (first time I've ever used the stuff) and it probably help my wheels not be ruined.
Don't get me wrong iv used race pads before but jesus I'm going to have to swap them out and put some mild pads in for the meantime.