What's new

Anyone in the Peterborough area?

CCX

Reaction score
Country
Hi everyone, as I've mentioned in some of my previous posts I'm planning on getting an S15 Spec-R next spring/summer time. I've had a chance to look round the outside of a fair few at shows over the years, but I've never had the chance to properly look inside one and speak to an owner in person. I was wondering if there was anyone living in Peterborough who would be kind enough to meet up with me sometime and show me around their car - and maybe even take me for a drive in it if you're feeling extra generous! If you'd be willing to show me your car sometime and you live nearby, I'd really appreciate it if you could get in touch. You're welcome to PM me if you prefer.

Thanks, Peter

Reaction score
Country
once my car is sorted my other half lives in St. Ives i could....but it will be a while.

just to add mine isn't a Spec R but a Spec S with DET.

Last edited:

CCX

Reaction score
Country
once my car is sorted my other half lives in St. Ives i could....but it will be a while.

just to add mine isn't a Spec R but a Spec S with DET.
Hi, thanks a lot for the response. Time isn't an issue for me, like I said it will be a while before I'm looking to buy one anyway so I don't mind waiting to get the chance to have a look round one! And as for it being a converted spec s that's no problem either, I'd be more than happy to come and look at yours, it looks great from the pictures I've seen on here! Just so that I know, do you have any kind of timeframe on when your car will be sorted/when will be convenient for you? Then I can maybe get in touch at that point and see if we can arrange something.

Reaction score
Country
Not sure, the bottom end gave up on me a day or so ago. I'm looking to get it sorted asap.

id like to say a couple of weeks but right now I simply don't know.

CCX

Reaction score
Country
Ah that's a shame hope you manage to get it sorted ok. No worries on the timing, do you think you could let me know when you've got it sorted? I can give you my email address or something in PM if that's easier. Really do appreciate you offering to do this though!

CCX

Reaction score
Country
I'm in Peterborough and I have one. Who's this? Might know ya

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're Nico right? I'm Peter, we haven't spoken yet although I saw your car once! I've met Gary who has the other white one nearby, we need to get all three together sometime.

Reaction score
Country
Just move to the area From south Cambs, my S15 is off the road at the min but looking to get her back on to the open road soon.