What's new

What did you do to your S15 today?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@langers2511
I haven't seen this kind of thread on here, so I thought I'd start one. Basically, as the title stats, just post what you did to your S15. It can be any job, big or small, drive outs, meet ups, purchasing, selling, modify, drifting etc. Photos are a plus, but not necessary.

I'll get the ball rolling.

Me and my mate, did a drive out round North Wales, did Horseshoe Pass, EVO Triangle, Llanberis Pass and then the Bala Lake run.
First time I've driven in Wales in 3 years, I forgot how fun it was and how great the scenery is.

Ponderosa

After Lake Bala

Heres one at the top of the Cat and Fiddle last weekend

Till next time, peace out :cool:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Started properly mocking up my wide body and generally perving over my new turbo set up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I haven't actually done anything to mine myself.

i had to send it off to Jez at Horsham as I couldn't get the thing running after doing a DET swap.

well after months of dicking around with it having spent a small fortune replacing every sensor I could think of apparently its finally running, Jez also popped in onto the rollers too to check fueling and found the actuator has gone weak resulting in only being able to do 1.2bar (should run 1.4) so it's currently sitting at 310bhp :(

i should be picking it up up next week after my holiday.

going to be good to finally drive it .

Reaction score
Country
Took it to Nispro to have the hydraulic lifters, full system / shotgun, ride height and alignment done

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Took this just before we left the shop today as well. The alignment is so far out it actually felt like I was driving a boat, looking forward to having that rectified properly now.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
bought some new boots (front and rear) for the car after finding a few splits in the tyres, gave it a wash for the first time in 5 months (never actually driven it since owning it)

tomorrow, replacing the Passenger door solenoid and going to offer up the Spec r skirts....

and if i get chance replace the front disks and lip the front arches and level out the suspension. and increase the camber at the front

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
looks good mate, be prepared to do some drilling with the side skirts. its something I was not expecting to have to do to mine.
Been busy on mine over the last... well 6 months de-rusting, under coating and rebuilding the sub frame. final got the rear end back together and the bumper and spats on. moving on to the sides and front over the coming months.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Not sure it's even possible but I am going to attempt fitting them without drilling...

mine has had previously had skirts on it and fitted without holes being drilled on the underside...from what I can see anyway, bought some TigerSeal so I'll see how that goes.

mine was done by the previous owner but I shall give it a few coats of Schutz at some point.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
I'm going to bit the bullet and drill mine, passenger side already has all the holes but the drivers side dose not. :noidea: starting to lose the will with mine so much stuff that dose not make sense done to it in japan and badly.

Reaction score
Refreshed my rusty old heat shield with a bit spray paint

[/URL][/IMG]
That loom and plugs sitting above your heat shield, cable tie them to you ABS lines on the fire wall, makes it look neater and gets them away from the manifold heat...

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@langers2511
That loom and plugs sitting above your heat shield, cable tie them to you ABS lines on the fire wall, makes it look neater and gets them away from the manifold heat...
Cheers for the tip 😉

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk