What's new

What did you do to your S15 today?

Reaction score
Country
I've never run a cover as I was sure the contained heat caused the coil to fail (this was on my 14a btw) so I'm not bothered by it now, but you're right I don't think the cover will fit.
Makes sense I suppose. Not sure what my coils actually are - they're blue but not branded anywhere.

Reaction score
Country
The coils on a 14/a are different to a 15. as on the 15 as there is an ignitor built into each coil, the 14/a has a sperate ignitor (PTU) that sits on the suspension turret.

dont quote me on this but if yours are blue they could be Splitfire Coils?!

Reaction score
Country
dont quote me on this but if yours are blue they could be Splitfire Coils?!
Yeah I thought the same to be honest but I just assumed that Splitfires would be branded in some way. If not then I guess I lucked out haha!

Reaction score
Country
Finally got and fitted my prop, filled the box and fitted the gear lever. Found that I need some new rubbers as mine are split. Anyone know the part numbers? Both needed, the lower one and the upper that has the metal collar that pushes down onto the gearbox.

Measured up FMIC hoses so I can buy a new set of clamps, eBay shopping later unless someone on here has any good links.

Can't get it on the road yet as I'm waiting on the PTU link loom so I can use S15 coilpacks with S14 ECU as no one seems to be selling S15 looms at the minute.

After the thing is up and running, I'll either tidy up the Compomotives or buy some T7Rs as they do look nice :)

Reaction score
Pulled my rear hub to bits and changed the bearing over for a good condition second hand one. Can't believe how much play was in the old one.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@langers2511
After 4 months of waiting, my wheels finally arrived. Got them wrapped in rubber and threw them on. I'm so glad I change my mind about getting CR KAIs instead of D9Rs. The front fitment is absolutely spot on, need to roll my rear arches a bit but with 245s on the back it shouldn't have a problem tucking under the arch.

Keifer1903

Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Yeah lad everything okay. Tyre was pretty new loads tread in it. Just hit a rise in the road at some road works on motorway and it went pop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@langers2511
What offsets are the works langers im after some wheels myself and they look spot on!
18x8.5 et30 front
18x9.5 et38 rear

The rear arches need to be rolled flat for them to tuck under.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
couple of recent things:

inspired by someone else on here, i too had a universal lip laying about for the last year or so, decided to fit, came out ok IMO and looks better for it.

and finally got my new wheels, they are a little ropey and will be having a MAJOR refurbishing over the summer.

Last edited:

CMR

Reaction score
Country
Nice. Koenig's are one of my fav wheels I never did get a set on my s15.
Basically Regamasters with dish.

Reaction score
Country
yeah always liked them, not the greatest of width and fitments but its a start