What's new

What did you do to your S15 today?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
aren't they all? lol. at least yours is running and you can enough it between brake downs, was a bit jealous when i saw an s15 while rolling in my ecomoose focus. Its winding me up now need the s15 on the road again :frown:

Reaction score
Country
Well yeah it was running with a knackered engine (still not actually sure what was wrong)

but new engine in this morning, sorted a few other bits and bobs now it's quiet again :)

whats up with yours?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
glad you got the engine sorted.
I took it off the road last year to sort thr body kit and it kinda escelated from there, subframe off, underseal rust treat. finished that (mostly) on to the engine converstion.

Reaction score
Country
Well got new engine in, so far so good. need to double check timing (but don't have access to a timing light)

took it easy on the way home and no rattling....

next up getting skirts on, then assuming nothing else goes wrong (famous last words..) a new set of shoes for it

Reaction score
Country

Went to the beach and powder coated my wheels gold, took a risk on it but I actually love it.
It'll kill me to sell it when the time comes this year :(

Reaction score
Country
Skirts fitted, it looks much better IMO...almost looks "proper" lol

its a slow burn so I know the wheels aren't to everyone taste...ive now spied my replacements

Mike.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Mike_urk
Skirts fitted, it looks much better IMO...almost looks "proper" lol

its a slow burn so I know the wheels aren't to everyone taste...ive now spied my replacements
I think those wheels fit and look spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@langers2511
Fitted my cusco coilovers and driftworks arms today, hopefully my wheels arrive this week and I can get it booked in for an alignment.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah looks really smart. I'm guessing the cover plate doesn't fit over it any more?

Reaction score
Country
I've never run a cover as I was sure the contained heat caused the coil to fail (this was on my 14a btw) so I'm not bothered by it now, but you're right I don't think the cover will fit.

be very careful of which coils you buy, eBay ones especially are crap, I bought mine from AwesomeGTI for around £100 for 4

i had the loom made by a jolly nice bloke on SXOC called Norfy some months ago, because my loom is a 14a one I had to buy an additional PTU conversion loom from the US, but if you have an S15 engine that isn't required as far as I can tell.

alternatively there is a bloke called SteveCRC also doing conversion looms too.

Reaction score
Country
Paid for it! Now for the 3 month wait for it to arrive! :whoo: