What's new

What did you do to your S15 today?

Reaction score
Country
As nicely done as that is, it'll soon start rattling...much like all of the heat shields

Reaction score
Ive had no trouble with mine in 12 years including quite a bit of track time...just make sure you have good locking washers and tighten those 10mm bolts nice and tight

Reaction score
Country
Today, after nearly four years of owning the Silvia, I have FINALLY managed to change that fuel filter! Those rubber pipes sure are stubborn.

I also took the GReddy sump off and re-sealed it after it started to drip oil on my driveway. Massive win!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah, man, but can't drop it any lower, could basterdise and mate the shotgun onto the back section, but im liking the sound of the apexi like a lot I think a carbon section will need to be made up.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Today, I rolled the front arches, shifted the arch loom and increased the camber slightly...no more scrubbing at all ��

just got lower and even up the rear (rears have already been rolled) then at some point replace the engine ��

Reaction score
Country
burst an airhose on my lifting kit, fml :(, least I hope its a hose and not one of the cups, will get it on a lift next week and look

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@langers2511
Been very busy over the past month. Fitted a AEM UEGO Wideband Gauge, Greddy OLED Boost Controller and Autobahn88 FMIC.

Next is to fit my Cusco Coilovers and a full Driftworks arm kit, and my Work wheels when they eventually turn up. Hopefully before Japfest.

Till then going to have a play with this boost controller :cool:

subzero

Reaction score
had a productive day, found my interior light had a blown fuse, then replaced all the interior roof lights as only one small one worked. then moved on to changing the 3rd brake light in the rear windsceen as it were. all fiddle little jobs, happy i didn't break any trim along the way also .... phew.

Reaction score
Country
Day didn't start well.

driving my car over to my mates garage to swap out my engine..

lost drive, initially though it was the gearbox, then worked out one of my drive shafts snapped :/

eventually got it recovered to my mates garage and started work, lost about 2 hrs. So will be finishing tomorrow (I hope so at least)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
I cut the battery tray out today and treated some surface rust.
Hugh, was it you I saw this morning on the A127 at Rayleigh weir?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
yeah man, though it was you. Not many s15 around and I'm sure I've seen you a while back at the sxoc meets. car looks lovely on the road.:thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Thank you mate :) it's a work in progress :) but alas broke down about 30 mins later :/