What's new

S15 Optional Parts

P

Paul D

MM i'l have to check them out, i know nissan part numbers are 10 digits but these might just be the last five or something. I priced up something for my mera from japan fast and only had 5 digits and they sorted it.

I'l let you's know next time i call in what thay say

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Nissan will say its not right. The only way you can get the correct numbers is by searching for it in the JDM version of FAST. I tried those code listed initially... :nod:

P

Paul D

Or well it was worth a try lol. Im going to find outif they can get the aero front bumper cos if they can its gona be loads easier to find a good s15 :D

Reaction score
Nissan uk i didn't think were able to get JDM optional parts?

I also believe, that you wanna be sitting down if they do get you a price for the bumper.... it ain't cheap!!!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:nod: You can't order ANY JDM Nissan parts which are classed as 'accessories' in FAST via Nissan Europe (including GB). Their order system cannot process them. You have to order direct from Japan.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I would take my time and find one with a aero front from the start. or get a used one from yahoo auctions. Getting a new one from Nissan is for the rich ones like Nicely ;)

P

Paul D

I used to work in a nissan dealership so i've got good friends in the parts. They helped me find and order parts for my sr20ve in my almera so thats why i was thinking they would be able to find the optional parts

P

Paul D

Or i know what you mean now mate they have to set them up because they had to with parts before im sure i can get that sorted:nod:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
TBH, using the equation they use to price JDM parts (take the Jap price, add a random number between 10 and 100, multiply by 12, divide by 7), its nearly always cheaper to get them via one of the Jap suppliers :) Prices are often less than half the UK price.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I give up sometimes... :rolleyes: :annoyed:

Sticky in Traders section said:
A couple of known examples:

R33 handbrake cables (pair)
UK: ?140ish
Japan: ?44

Z32 rear caliper seal kits
UK: ?74
Japan ?23.80
UK = Nissan GB price
Japan = Perfectrun price

P

Paul D

do you get them by ordering off the net and have you got a link to a site that supplies nissan parts?