What's new

Just had my first good drive :)

Reaction score
Wow is all i can say. Handles soooo much better than the 14 did. Feels much more planted and sure footed. I'm running pretty much standard at the mo and it still feels as quick as my 14a at stage 1 !!

All i can say is that i'm loving it. Taking it easy though and avoiding the deers over West Swindon lol.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
People just don't understand. They think the S15 is the same as the S14, but with a bit of updating. This seems to be the general opinion on SXOC...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yup i agree with u there not being big headed but i think the S15 is far better designed than the S14/A .....i cant compare as ive not had or driven a S14/A but from what i first felt from driving mine was wow it handles very good...it was very unexpected to handle that well...but i cant help but try to make it handle even more better:rotfl:

Reaction score
weather has been increasingly better over the past few days, so after oil/filter change yesterday... i too took the opportunity to abuse some tarmac! :) Great fun... I'm the same as Ming, never had/driven a 14... but with the 15 being my first RWD car i've had no "near misses"...(*Touch wood!*) and have never felt uncomfortable with the way it handles/respondes...maybe i'm just too careful! LOL but i think that's probably wise... ESP in the rain! :) Either way... glad you're happy!!! Many more spirited drives comin' your way with the summer gettin' ever nearer! :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Wouldn't mind traction control in heavy rain though as my right foot tend to be a bit heavy sometimes :)
Wheelspin in fourth gear is fun though.

W

wobbit

I ahve to agree with you... switching from an S14 to an S15 was the best thing I have ever done!

W

wobbit

Meh... They've never driven an S15 so they don't have a clue :)

Besides most of them have their heads stuck so far up their arses that they wouldn't notice the difference anyway :|

W

wobbit

Well what do you expect from people who drive around in cars that look like Ford Probes, Mondeos and Peugeut 406s?

(I'm going to get flamed on SXOC for this - tee hee :p)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Well what do you expect from people who drive around in cars that look like Ford Probes, Mondeos and Peugeut 406s?

(I'm going to get flamed on SXOC for this - tee hee :p)
Don't mention the 406. There was a coupe modell which kinda looks like an S15. But it's WWD (Wrong wheel drive) and no turbo.

edit: The 406 Coupe was a Pininfarina design though. so not too bad :)

W

wobbit

But the 406 Coupe doesn't have the same front end as the 406 saloon which is the S14a look-a-like :)

Which coupe looked like the S15??