What's new

Remote central locking Spec S

Reaction score
Country
I thought as much.

mine doesn't or at least it doesn't work, oh joy another job lol

Reaction score
S15s' all come with central locking but not with the remote...mine doesn't anyways...

Reaction score
Country
My car when I got it only had a key, no remote & the key centrally unlocked the passenger door & it had no alarm or immobiliser. Fitted a Toad Ai606 & got them to put a motor in the drivers door too so its full central locking with remote.

Reaction score
Country
cheers for the replies, i only have a key...so no fob or anything and the passenger side doesn't unlock at all (unless done manually..from inside the car) anyone got any idea's where to start ?

Reaction score
Country
Just pulled off the door card, something seems to be missing and bodged:

plus a random connector

soooo I'm guessing at some point the actuator has been removed ?

Reaction score
Country
can anyone confirm is something is missing? if so would anyone know if a part from an S14 will fit and if not know where i can get one from or the part number?

Reaction score
Country
yeah there are two metal rods :) one for the handle and one for the knob thingie, what I'm getting at the picture shows a mechanical lock, central locking has to have an electrical part too...which appears to be missing plus the electrical connector isn't connected to anything.

cheers for the link, had a look its a little confusing but i might be able to find out, again thanks