someone ran out of talent. thats had it. yeah 5k is weeing in the wind

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
yup its his :( me and someone else have tried to get bits off the car and the guy wont break, only sell as a whole.
The other chap says the bride seats are wet thro and totally wrecked now, huge loss as I would have had quite a few bits off if the seller would have broken!

Reaction score
Country
What a shame, looked to be incredibly clean......I do hope he's ok, I bought a couple of parts from him a while back and his dad was kind enough to deliver them - very nice people.

Yes I must admit I did try too, and he was adamant he wants all items to go together. He will strip everything off the car, and give the parts to you - he would keep the shell and crush it (he can't legally sell the car)

Well we know No one will pay that price, so fingers crossed he would reconsider and sell parts individually!

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Leo sorted me out a part just after it happened, he explained this was the reason he was able to give me this part. He said everyone was OK thankfully, and on a positive note he said it gave him the opportunity to try another one car on his bucket list, but it is a shame, I saw it only a handful of times at meets locally and it was a little stunner!

As for the seller maybe he will eventually give in when he realises he's pissing in the wind, however it's too late for the seats and tbh if they're knackered and wet thro...how reliable will the electrical equipment be and who will want it now??

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk