What's new

wheels choose

P

Paddy mack

I going to upgrade the wheels on my silv shortly as the stand 15 inch items on the spec s are awful, relly let the car down but great fun as there is such low level of grip. anyhow has anyone seen a s15 with a set of ultralitees 941 spec wheels. i like em and seen load of em on wrx's but wounder how the would look, its either them or rial nogaro. anybody got any thoughts on this:confused:

P

PhilV

post a pic of the wheels, i personnaly love my 17" WORK Emotion CR Kai's they are HOT!

P

Paddy mack

work

yeah i love the work emo's as well but rota have brought out a 18 inch torque drift which is just like it .i'd like it but i reckon the offset will be too tight. much like the GTR wheel rota due

P

PhilV

i have now sorted my wheels so they fit snug in the arches, yay :D

oh yeh the torque's are the same an cheaper, try those

P

PhilV

dunno exactly how they did it mate, i dropped into a garage and told them to sort it out lol and they did sumthign to the suspension and the wheel i think? car doesn't handle any different :S

P

PhilV

maybe, but I thought that affected handling? the car doesn't seem any different :/

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Doesn't necessarily effect handling (except on the limit). Effects how much tyre touches the road and how quickly they wear out.

Stand at the back and look at your wheels. If you can noticably see them angled in at the top, its camber :nod:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Thats what mine was like when i bought it, it will effect grip and tread wear :nod:

I only had a contact patch of around 150mm of my streched 225's, now with corrected camber almost all of my 235's are on the floor :), but made the wheels stick out, like your did.