What's new

Carbon centre console

Reaction score
Country
Good to know as i've been looking at interior carbon bits. Think i'm just going to get all mine dipped as they can make that look really good now when laquered. I know it's not the real deal, but **** it.

Reaction score
Country
I bought a second hand epracing one and the fitment required some fettling shall we say ;)

Reaction score
Country
To be fair(ish) to them, the ad did say to get it fitted by a body shop.... But if they moulded it off the oem part I didn't think it would need much finessing & it looks the part in the photo! & when I received it, it looked great, how did they get the holes for the switches so wrong way too small for the switches.. the mount positions for the switch base?? We're not even close, I had to. Melt them off & refit them, Did they model it from a photo? lol & like I say, the curve in the thing as a whole is wrong, it doesn't sit right in the console, the gear surround didn't fit too well either.

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Found the same with the carbon cooling panel. Awful fitment. Holes all out of kilter. Had to rework every hole to make it fit.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
The worst part on mine was where the plastic bit inside the gaitor slotted in- not a single hole lined up so had to drill and dremmel it to make it fit.