JAE - 20-22 July 2007

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
At the East of England Showground, Peterborough again.

Looking into the merits of a stand, hopefully close to the SXOC stand.

Before I do this, I need a FIRM idea of attendance to see if its worthwhile. What I mean is, if you say you will go, you go. No 'couldn't be arsed' on the day(s), or 'suddenly realised it was my great uncle's birthday and the family had organised a surprise party', etc, etc. We haven't got the numbers to get away with people suddenly dropping out. A stand with two cars on looks fooking stupid... :(

So please check the dates, check with family, get it booked with family, etc and let me know which days you can go on the stand (Saturday and Sunday are public days). Would like you on the stand by 9am :)

I will be going, be it with us or SXOC.

P

PhilV

2 days long huh...sounds kinda like fun but for that I would need to take the boat over to the UK and stuff as I live in the channel islands U see....hmmm what would be the benefits tho, besides meeting you guys and whatnot....i wonder how much it would cost, like 150 quid return on boat journey and hotel...I never been to the UK driving myself wise as well....hmmmm#

PS: nicely would it be possible for me to send u some pics and maybe I could get a changing sig like yours with the coding? :p was planning to use the pics I posted on the "post pics of your S15 thread" on SXOC

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
There is camping available at the grounds, which would keep costs down. As for what goes on: its the biggest Jap car show of the year in the UK. Its viewed by the SXOC the main event where everyone goes to meet everyone else and its one long pissup. There is no track type thing, and its one massive field, but its generally what you make of it yourself.

Take a look in this SXOC section for a better idea.

As for the signature, you need to host the photos in a subfolder of their own. Each folder should be no more the 500x150 pixels and under 40KB in size. Once you have the hosting location, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

W

wobbit

I hope to be around on the 22nd... But I won't be around on the 20th (as working) or the 21st (GF's Bday)... :) But I hope to say Hi to everyone then :p

J

Jono

Well, I'll be there, with bells on if necessary! But, I will only bring the S15 if it's to an S15 stand :D , otherwise Emma will pull rank and land us with the GTROC :|

So you can officially count me in mate :)

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
i'm waiting for the dates for my reconstruction from the hospital,
i'm penciled in for july :cry: but need confirmation.

As soon as i hear from the hospital i will tell you yes or no.

Last years JAE was the 1st one i'd missed in 7 years.

kimi x

L

Lee75

Well i've been to the last 3 and its a great day out :nod:
i'll give my mate a bell and sort out a whitch day:thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
i wont be there either :no:

i have my date for my operation 11th july, so JAE is out.

To be honest, i really not that bothered since it moved from Billing,
i was not keen on the new showground venue.

kimi x