What's new

How many Yellow Aero's are there in the UK

Reaction score
Country
When I bought the yellow aero Torque GT told me it had been a hard find for them, especially in such a good condition and I have been to a number of meets with fb car groups in the south west and had loads of people say how they have never seen a yellow aero.

I am now wondering how many yellow aero's there are in the UK out of curiosity? I know Ross Youngman has one for sale but all the other yellows I know of now have aftermarket kits on!!

How rare am I??!:cool:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I would say very. Yellow and Red are hard to come by, especially in aero. The rarest factory colour is like a metalic teal colour. If anyone has that in aero, they would win! :)

Reaction score
Country
There used to be two red spec r's in the southwest that I knew of. One of the guys doesn't use forums though

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Wow didn't know there was a teal one! I missed out on a red one at auction, another chap on here had a higher bid than me, so there is at least one red and one yellow haha!
the colour was "BN5 Pale Aquamarine (metallic)".

Reaction score
Country
Wow didn't know there was a teal one! I missed out on a red one at auction, another chap on here had a higher bid than me, so there is at least one red and one yellow haha!
Nor did I!! Can't believe I didn't know this. Great colour.