What's new

Where to get genuine Spec R badges from?

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Looking at piccies of my Aero it appears I don't have the Spec R badges by the rear wings (just above the skirts) that most Spec R's I see on here seem to have.
Where can I get genuine ones? I'm still undecided if I want them (as the less badges there are the easier it is to detail!) however I don't want some naff copy rip off ones, if I do decide to get them I want genuine ones as I don't plan on doing too much to the exterior so I would like it as genuine/OEM as possible...
Thanks!

For Future Ref (Genuine Nissan Parts Nos)

Chrome:
Side Badge (SpecR) - 78896-91F01
Boot Badge (Silvia) - 84895-85F01
Bonnet Emblem (S) - 65892-85F01

Shadow Chrome:
Side Badge (SpecR) - 78896-91F00
Boot Badge (Silvia) - 84895-85F00
Bonnet Emblem (S) - 65892-85F00

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
If you do want them I will be removing mine as I have a full widebody kit now 🏻
If you want genuine new ones otherwise , try rhd Japan, frsport, nengun and the nismo shop as I'm sure they used to sell them

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Thanks for the reply and kind offer Pegliobaglio - I will try those places first as I think new ones would be better (badges do wear over time so be nice to treat her to new) however if I have no luck I will get in touch with you and see if you still have them :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
No worries buddy 🏻 I remember seeing shadow chrome badges on one of the sites that looked awesome ! Hope you find some dude

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Just seen the shadow ones on eBay they're different! I presume they aren't factory tho? If I was going for non factory I'd want carbon and kinda surprised I've not even seen any Chinese manufactured carbon ones lol ;)

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I'm not sure tbh as I have seen the shadow chrome in proper nissan packaging so may have been an option who knows ha ha yeah is surprising: the only aftermarket badge I have seen is the lightning bolt s for the bonnet with Led lights and that about £130 ha ha

Reaction score
Country
Look in frsport or RHDjapan sites, I got replacement factory "shadow chrome" Spec R badges for my S15 early last year, they were in Nissan boxes with Nissan part numbers on them. I also have my original badges available as well.

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Thanks Rapid ... Well I have put in an order with my local Nissan Dealer - be interesting to see whether the parts appear or not, the parts guy seems hopeful...we shall see! Its back order of 3-4 weeks so I will give it a month or so and if no luck Ill go via FR or RHD ... I ordered the shadow chrome, pleasantly surprised that that is OEM as I think it will look much nicer on a white car than standard chrome :)

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
FYI for anyone who might come across this thread in the future, I have also found the Silvia bonnet emblem in shadow chrome too!
I will add it to my original post :)

Now for the Nissan boot badge... (Im so sad!)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I think I might have a Nissan boot badge available, I De badged my car and was going to sell the badges on but my dogs chewed most of them!! Never wanted to kill an animal so much before!!!

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Ha ha ha not sad man they all have to match! Can't have one normal chrome badge , that would look pony
Ahhh its good when others understand haha! :) I have now ordered the bonnet emblem and Silvia badge from Nissan, again on back order but happy to wait ... although I will wait putting my bonnet emblem on as after lifting the bonnet yesterday for the first time I was shocked at how damn heavy it was so a carbon fibre one will be being sourced pretty sharpish lol!

I think I might have a Nissan boot badge available, I De badged my car and was going to sell the badges on but my dogs chewed most of them!! Never wanted to kill an animal so much before!!!
Haha yeh dog ownership can be VERY trying at times ;)
Is it a shadow chrome or normal chrome Nissan badge? The only badge the previous owner left on my car was the Nissan badge but I would like a shadow chrome one to match my new badges!