What's new

Body kits and bits

Reaction score
Country
Bit of a noob question, but as someone took a hammer to my car over the weekend (parked in a dodgy area) i now have to respray the whole car and am looking at changing the front bumper and putting on vented wings, as well as pulling out the rear arches for my enormous new wheels i will be ordering (change a negative into a positive eh?)

My question is, where do you guys go for these bits? I am UK based.

Also can anyone identify the front bumper below?

Apologies again for noobness.

Any help appreciated

Reaction score
Country
Awesome thanks. Any idea if they have a UK distributor? Also would you mind posting a pic of yours? Taa bud

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I import all my jdm goodies through Matt at injection imports. He always does good deals on stuff and I bought my vertex edge kit through him . I would expect to pay around 2k for the whole kit . Sorry to hear about the damage , people are idiots! Best way though, if it breaks upgrade ! Look forward to seeing where you go with it , love the c west.

Reaction score
Country
Tbh I'm not sure of another in the UK.
No as said you'd need to have it imported by Any of the UK importers.
Paul at jdm garage or Jurgen at jm imports are both other possibilities.
The kit is only 5 piece as uses the stock rear bumper I believe

Reaction score
Country
Some sad people out there to go at your car with a hammer :( How bad was the damage mate? any photos?

Nice choice of kit though, I also like the Vertex Edge Widebody, that is probably more expensive however, more pieces in that kit.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah some pics here, i was devastated, but nothing i can do but move on

a few pics, not all of the damage, it's all over the car but this gives you an idea....

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1905.jpg

Gonna look into injection imports as well as jdm garage and jurgen thanks guys

The car is now going to be totally stripped back to metal and probably resprayed a different color.

Anyone got any ideas? I want something dark but not black. I'm a big fan of this colour -

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I'm also going to order some nice wide Rota GTR-D's with polished lips, i was going to go for Work Meisters but now can't justify the extra with having to fix all this too!

Reaction score
Country
The pics have come out really small for some reason, but it gives you an idea. The top one is way worse than it looks in the pic, been hit with a hammer or similar 6/7 times in the same spot

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
That's Lexus graphite grey in the pic . Is a really nice colour but I find you can lose the lines of the kit if the colour is too dark. I personally love that colour though: I was tempted to do mine that colour before I settled on the silica breath

Reaction score
Country
Ryan can i have my old car back???? Swap for a scratched to **** S15? :( haha
haha Nope! away with you!

That damage :( It'll look stunning once you've got it painted and changed the kit though.

Aston Meteorite Silver maybe? Not too dark.