What's new

Oh My God!

K

kieran

well as many of you know, i was made un employed aa month or so ago, for the first time since i left school (im now nearing 30) ive got no job!, this, for me, was a very scary prospect!.

anyways for years i have spoken about opening my own shop/business but i have always put it off in favour of having a steady job lol.

So ive taken the decision to start my own business, however after many long discusions with my girlfriend and parents, the only real way i can fund my NEW START was by selling the s15:(

In a passing conversation with a friend he mentioned buying from me and giving me his s14 in px, which i have accepted and last night we completed the big exchange, i was so gutted to see my shiney black car sailing off into the dark lol:cry:

So i shall assume he will be on here in the next few days to introduce himself and get the long awaited pics up for all to see:thumbs:

I hope when i earn enough money to be able to afford a another s15 one day and i will still lurke around the forum, but essentially im saying goodbye from s15 ownership:cry:

Id like to thank you all for all ya help, especially some of the original founders and members who have all been very good to me:thumbs:

regards kieran

P

PhilV

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

it was the fastest colour too :(

don't worry mate, I'm sure you will do well with the business anywho and will be able to fund an S15 one day soon :)

what kind of business u starting?

K

kieran

lol the same as everyone else lol im open a shop in gillingham, selling parts and audio, ive been in this area of trade for years, and its what i know, couldnt find another job id enjoy lol

ill be along at some point in the next few weeks in the traders forum:thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
:eek: :cry:

Seriously though, mate, that was the right decision to make :nod: Your work and business is your future. A nice car works just as well as a cheaper car. Starting my company was the best thing I've every done :nod:

At least you've got an S14. You'll miss the diff though. Watch the back end for a while... :nod:

K

kieran

lol thanks nicely, i knwo what you mean about the diff, omg what a difference, also this s14 is alot older and that means alot more movement in parts you just dont want much play in lol, remembering the s15 had all the pillow ball arms polly bushes, locking collars, arbs, coilovers this s14 is a completely different car to drive lol, how ever anybody got a complete s1 diff for sale, id be happy to buy lol

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Oh no :cry:

Well getting your steady income sorted is more important than a nice car.
Give me a shout when you feel like it's time for another S15 and I'll help you out getting one.
I hope you'll stay on the forum even though you've parted with the it.

Good luck with the new business

J

Jono

Dum dum dum.... another one bites the dust :(

Good luck to you matey, get back here soon offering us some tremendous deals on lots of lovely parts!!! :)

At least the car will stay in the club when your mate registers. I'll bet he's dead chuffed isn't he? It's a nice example.

K

kieran

thanks guys, yeah is like a dog with 2 cocks in a forest full of trees lol, yakozan, thanks buddy, i may well take you up on that

K

kieran

Any pics of the S14? I know it's a long shot :p
lol, i know im terrrible with pics, i promise ill sort some out its not a minter but its got some toys already on it to help get it started, i have plans for it already obviuosly nothing to huge as budget is a tad tight, i like th head lamp cover alizium has for sale but far too much for me and im worried about how it will effect the beam pattern for mot time!

I will have some wheels for sale shortly from the s14 as they dont fit my plans, ill post them up over the next weekm they are ultra lights atech they are perfect offsets and sizes for the s15:thumbs:

W

wobbit

Hi,

I'm the evil person that brought Kierans S15 :( - Sorry :)

However, I have promised him and myself that I will keep it in as good a condition as he has!

(Also I'll try and get some pictures up :p)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hi,

I'm the evil person that brought Kierans S15 :( - Sorry :)

However, I have promised him and myself that I will keep it in as good a condition as he has!

(Also I'll try and get some pictures up :p)
Hi and welcome.

I hope that you are more trigger happy with the camera :D

W

wobbit

I would say I was :)

I should have some pictures taken on Sunday. I'll upload them on Sunday evening (If it's a nice day!)

You'll have to excuse the cracked windscreen. A new one is on its way!

K

kieran

lol indeed you did but they also say 6-8 weeks now the screen i have on back order is due 8th of march i found out today however thats not a garrauntee all very frustrating lol, i think it was purely chance they had one around when you got yours nicley, you lucky bugger:wack:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
oh man i only just read this iam sorry to see the s15 go man....:cry:
hope u will be at some events this yr anyway if iam there heeh
but it was nice meet u and stuff good man:thumbs:
but please stick around:nod:

K

kieran

ill still be around guys , i always look in from day to day, but i dont often have anything interesting to add hence my lack of posts lol

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
As sad as this is, it is the right move, wish you all the best with your new venture mate, hope if works out well and your back in S15 ownership soon :thumbs:

Also, welcome to wobbit :wave: