What's new

What aftermarket seats do you recommend...?

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
OK, so although shes not here yet I am on the lookout for a pair of front seats for my S15.

Shes coming with a single Recaro seat which is lovely BUT I like things to match so I want a pair.
However I have been informed that the Recaro that has been fitted is one from an Evo, which causes me a problem - as I need seats that will flip up so I can access the back!

What do you guys recommend? Ill need seat rails of course too (moveable ones) I want red but can re-trim if necessary :thumbs:

I have considered DC5 seats but been advised that they might be too wide in the shoulder...

Suggestions welcome :)

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Cheers for the reply Liam - my S15 isnt in the UK yet so I can't say whether I would consider the Evo seat too wide or not but at least I know the DC5 ones arent any wider now :)
I'll try find Dave Ts car and see if he has posted any seat piccies :thumbs:

Reaction score
I got Recaro seats from Evo4 which should be the same as DC2 ones...seats fit nicely in my S15. They are on Bride superlow rails. Just the lever thing that flip them forward/backward is a bit of a pain as I need to open the door to adjust this.. lol...

Reaction score
Country
Yeah ill sort a pic out. One thing is they have the flipper on both sides of seat I think been a while since I got in my car :(

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Yeah ill sort a pic out. One thing is they have the flipper on both sides of seat I think been a while since I got in my car :(
Thank you!
Soooo, is the flipper just to adjust the recline of the seat, or does the flipper flip the seat up to allow rear passenger access? I'd be surprised if it does, coming from a 4 door car, but pleasantly so haha! I just want to clarify before looking for them... I think photos will help me understand :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I've got bride brix in mine on juran rails, they flip forward but catch the roof so access to the back isn't great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk