What's new

Carbon Fibre dash dipping / wrapping

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

There are a couple of guys near me who do dipping and I would like to do the usual of dipping the centre console and door handles etc.

Can the entire dashboard come out??

If so, how easy is it to get it out as I fancy dipping the entire dashboard!!!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Easy job man. You talking about the plastic section or the actual whole dash? Either way only take you about an hour to have it all out

Reaction score
Country
you see i like the gold carbon as i think it will tie in with the yellow 15 nicely but i sometimes think the cf on the radio and gear surround alone look a bit isolated so i am wondering what else to do, how far to go, what colours to use etc, wondering about a body colour dip for the lower half of the dash and glove box plastic bits and then a gold cf dip on the top part of the dash but not sure. Might be far too much!!

Reaction score
Country
Problem with carbon fibre is that it's shiney. You really don't want a shiny dash as it reflects on to the screen and kills your vision.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
With those dashes you just need some black felt or suede and cut it into a nice shape and stick it onto the top dash and therefor eliminating the shine. But you then still have a lovely carbon dash.