What's new

What fmic and where to buy

Reaction score
Country
I'm looking for a new fmic and fed up with looking at poor fitting crap. I'm tempted to go down the Greddy/hks route as I've heard the quality and fit is good.

I I know you guys tend to buy quality parts but where do you get them from? So far I've checked rhd Japan and frsport as I've used both before and the price difference is huge. Anyone got any other traders I should try?

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I bought a blitz se for mine the quality and fit was impeccable . I bought it through nengun as they were on offer at the time. I usually import all my parts through my mate Matt at injection imports. He generally gets better prices than most and his prices are to your door all taxes paid etc I have been using him for years and he recently got my edge kit and various other vertex parts. Nice chap and comes with free japanland sweets normally too

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I think I paid £360 for the blitz se it's top notch quality wise . I had the autobahn and upgraded to the blitz, personally think the blitz was a better fmic.
The autobahn fitted well tbh and I only paid £150 for it so can't complain but the the blitz just felt quality and little things like it comes with battery clamps and also cable extensions so the power cables reach the battery as you have to turn it sideways nice little touches joe they really thought it out. Only thing you will need is the standard hot pipe as they use part of it , apparently it helps with response

http://www.nengun.com/blitz/se-intercooler-kit

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I've got the blitz se as well. And second everything that has been said about it already.

I too got mine from nengun when it was on offer about £330ish.

Reaction score
Country
I bought a blitz se for mine the quality and fit was impeccable . I bought it through nengun as they were on offer at the time. I usually import all my parts through my mate Matt at injection imports. He generally gets better prices than most and his prices are to your door all taxes paid etc I have been using him for years and he recently got my edge kit and various other vertex parts. Nice chap and comes with free japanland sweets normally too
I'm in New Zealand and have brought items off Injection Imports through ebay, I can confirm they always seem to include free japland sweets in the package.:nod:

Reaction score
Country

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
For 200 quid I couldn't knock the apex cooler... The core is plenty big enough and fits the original mount points without any flimsy brackets. Apart from some bumper bar and plastic trimming and drilling the battery tray the rest of the fitting was a doddle...

Reaction score
Country
Been running the blitz SE for 6000 miles with no issues, fitment was superb and from Nengun cost a little over £300 delivered and import taxes paid!

Reaction score
Country
I just followed Peglio's link to Nengun and the Blitz SE is currently on sale for £190.76 (plus import duty and postage) so you could be looking at paying £250 max for a Blitz FMIC at the moment!!!!

Reaction score
Country
I'll be going for the blitz se when I get mine because of all the little extra bits included, just curious what do people do with the battery, does it fit a different way or do I need to get a smaller size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
That's cheap right now but haven't got the spare funds at the moment :(

as as for battery you either relocate to the boot or fit a smaller battery :)

immy21

Reaction score
Country
Unless they have dropped the price further which I don't think the have, Nengun worked out to about £265 inc delivery and inc extra paypal charges which pop up when it comes to paying but plus import charges.

Japex cost £275 inc delivery, of course duty and clearance can be a bit random (40ish)

I'll be going for the blitz se when I get mine because of all the little extra bits included, just curious what do people do with the battery, does it fit a different way or do I need to get a smaller size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stock S15r battery is a lot smaller than UK s14a battery, I wonder why. Anyway, rotate and sit s15 battery next to washer fluid fill. Blitz SE comes with new battery clamp and plug in extenders for the +12v. The earth bolted to battery tray is slightly short so, simply move it to the original battery clamp hole under fuse box and it reaches.

Last edited: