What's new

Rear spoiler options.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
So I'm hopefully getting my car resprayed and I've been running the BGW for 4 years now. I fancy a change, anyone have any spoilers for sale?

Also does anybody know if you can buy the rocket bunny ducktail spoiler yet?as the website only sells the kit.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
About time you got it painted ha ha I was going to offer to do it when I am in my place properly. As far as I know only the kit is available but I can ask my importer if he can get just the spoiler if you like? I need to chase up my bonnet etc anyway

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Well hopefully it's only gonna cost me £500 due to insurance paying for the rest of the paint. I've just got to choose the colour! Argh! I want a nice deep metallic yellow.

If you do remember to ask the question mate that would be cool! Otherwise don't worry because as you say I'm sure you can't get it seperated you yet.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Dude do it the Renault sport liquid yellow ! You won't be disappointed man. Always wanted to do one in that colour so so good! No problem man will ask him now as I want an excuse to chase him up

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
This is an BMW M4 colour as far as I know - Austin Yellow

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I think are looking at liquid yellow that would be my preference! Is it harder/more time consuming to paint pearl Chris?

Do do you know of any deep yellow Metallics? That BMW colour is not my cuppa tea. Too green!

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Lamborghini Giallo Orion is nice .

If it is a proper pearl then yes it's harder , more expensive and more time consuming to paint dude as you have to buy the pearl as well as the base . Some colours are called pearlescent ( ie Honda crystal black pearl) but you paint them the same as a metallic ie already pre mixed . Proper pearl you do your base and then your pearl and then you lacquer it . It's much harder to get an even finish and ideally you would want to do a shut respray for the best /most even finish which in itself is more time consuming prep wise as you have to tape up all the shuts etc

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
That's a stunning colour. That would be immense for a S15

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Ah I see, my painter said a pearl would be harder and cost more. So I'm thinking of just finding a nice metallic yellow. As I can't afford to chuck another 1.5k on top. Although all these pearl yellows are so beautiful! I'm hoping liquid yellow is fairly basic, he's gonna let me know how much extra it will be.

All the the windows are coming out etc so will be a full job! :)

ferrari do a similar yellow to that lambo it's called giallo 3 strati and looks like this! image.jpg
image.jpg

Reaction score
Oh damn, hit me up with a test drive in that yellow Ferrari !!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Our local paint supplier has colour chips for all models and makes going back years dude, might be an idea to head to a local place and have a look through their colour chip! Is what I have done for a colour on mine. If you are unsure they will usually do you a free sample .10 of ltr so you can do a spray out to see if you like it 🏻

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Liquid Yellow it is! And sticking with the BGW, with added rear diffuser! :) going in next Thursday for full respray!

Just gotta fix fix the rust first, clean back, rust converter, epoxy primer and paint. image.jpg