What's new

NISSAN Silvia S16 Concept

Reaction score
Country
Hello all,
Iam a proud owner of a Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R from Cyprus.
·
NISSANshould continue in the same way the success of the R35 GT-R and introduce a newSilvia S16 and continue the legacy of the best drift car ever engineered.

An FR sports coupe, with 4-cylinder engine - derivation of the legendarySR20DET (maybe a new SR22VET with 350hp) - manual 6-speed gearbox, designelements from the GT-R, Nismo parts and versions later on, fuel efficiency andlow CO2 emissions, low/medium cost platform. With the same passion that the GTRProject team tested all this time, that know-how, technology and passion shouldbe passed through the new Silvia.

· With thefuture upscaling of the GT-R to hybrid supercar, the gap below in the sportssection is even bigger. The Z should continue as a GT-oriented car and evolveeven more.
· Thecompetition in this segment is high with even the Honda Civic Type-R has 2.0Lturbo /4-cylinder with more than 300hp.
So the need for a compact sports car platform is more than obvious as well asthe success. There cannot be a better legacy to build on than the Silvia.

Please find attached my design concepts of a new Nismo Silvia S16 based on theprevious S15, the current GT-R and the Vision Gran Turismo 2020, for a possiblefuture FR sports coupe platform.

Thank you inadvance,

Michael Papas

Reaction score
Country
In a way I agree that they should do this, but another part of me thinks they should leave it be.

Those renders are beautiful though.

The black render followed by the red render appear the best. I'd kill to have that black render in my garage!

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
The look pretty cool. Not sure about the last on though. Got any renderings from other angles?

Reaction score
Country
In a way I agree that they should do this, but another part of me thinks they should leave it be.

Those renders are beautiful though.

The black render followed by the red render appear the best. I'd kill to have that black render in my garage!
Thank you very much!

Reaction score
Country
would be a cool idea , but silvias are best left where they are in my opinion, looks too future tech and i dont think id be a fan of all the computers taking over real driving control!

but as a concept it looks fantastic anyway mate :)

Reaction score
Country
would be a cool idea , but silvias are best left where they are in my opinion, looks too future tech and i dont think id be a fan of all the computers taking over real driving control!

but as a concept it looks fantastic anyway mate :)

Thanx buddy!
No need to be high-tech.
An FR setup, a 4-cylinder turbo engine, rear wheel drive, 6MT, and only a DSC control that can be de-activated.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I wouldn't mind the option of a DSG gearbox coupled with a really de-tuned 2.5L turbo motor ;)

@Mike_Pap. Show us some more of the red and black ones please :D.