What's new

Chargespeed bumper

Reaction score
Country
Nice choice! I've got there old demo car with the whole Kit :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Nice! I'm wondering if I'm going to have to cut it to fit round the FMIC. Guess I'll find out when I test fit it :)

Reaction score
Country
Yeah I had to cut the bumper for my blitz intercooler quite a bit, just take your time :nod:

Reaction score
Country
Ah ok thanks. Do you still have the undertray and arch liners fitted? I don't have either atm and wonder if I need them to add support to the bottom of the bumper.

Reaction score
Country
I have the under tray but not the arch liners, the bumper just bolts to the wings both sides then uses two of the same holes the under tray uses underneath then the top in two places around the bonnet catch area, mine is solid as a rock held with these 6 nuts and bolts :nod:

Reaction score
Country
Hmmm I wonder if I should source an undertray then. I was wondering if the undertray mounting bits on the bumper might have to be sacrificed to get it round the FMIC though.

Don't support you could get some piccies of yours fitted when you get a moment could you please? Only if it's no bother of course!

Reaction score
Country
No problems but I wont be going to the garage untill tomorrow, I have cut the bumper in a way that I could keep the bottom mounting points :)

Reaction score
Country
ok so here are the photos I promised you :thumbs: please excuse the dust, its 2 years worth :D

this is why the two slots are cut out, to avoid the intercooler mounts on the bottom but to keep the bottom bumper mounts, without these I think you would have issues with it moving around quite a bit, I could have cut more out between the tabs but I wanted to keep as much of the bumper as I could, the intercooler just about slides over the top of the part with the slots in it so its tight ha

hope this helps :nod:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate really appreciate it!!

I guess it's going to depend if my FMIC mounts the same way yours does. Find out when I offer it up :D

I do think you're right about needing to attach the bottom somehow. Will look into sourcing an undertray from somewhere depending on how the fitting goes.

Reaction score
Country
having an under tray wont make a difference, I have one (not fitted in photo) and it doesn't support the bumper in any way :nod: my advice is try your hardest to keep the two bottom mounts if you can, if not make some brackets up to support it :nod:

Reaction score
Country
They bolt to the front cross member, you can just see the threaded hole on the picture of my intercooler mounts :)

Reaction score
Country
Hmm and probably means the damages bit of my fmic will be on show. Might have to put the mesh across to hide it.

Reaction score
Country
Yeah it does use the same so you should be fine :nod: