What's new

base boost....

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the base boost is on just the actuator alone?

this is needed to setup my EVC.

Cheers.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
If it works simliar to the 5, you need to dial up the boost in addition to the actuator boost. I'd just start with 20kPa, check the peak (floor it from 3500rpm in 5th and 6th) and take it from there. :)

Reaction score
yea, need to dial in base boost, and target boost, it then compensates either way to create target boost wanted, so it's specific.

gonna set it to 0.8/0.9 till it's mapped. :)

T

TonyS15

Hmmm mine is standard i think but i unplugged the solenoid but it still manages 0.7 bar...hmmm think a uprated actuator is present......whats the EVC like...im still deciding on what boost controller to go for.

Reaction score
it appears good atm...

holds stable boost... the needle on the defi doesn't wobble like it did on the stock solenoid... but i don't have experience of any other boost controller to compare too....

looks sexy! LOL HKS quality.... ?250ish... all good

T

TonyS15

it appears good atm...

holds stable boost... the needle on the defi doesn't wobble like it did on the stock solenoid... but i don't have experience of any other boost controller to compare too....

looks sexy! LOL HKS quality.... ?250ish... all good
Hmm thats what mine is doing thats why i unplugged the solenoid. Getting towards higher boost it decides to wobble a bit. Just leaving the manual actuator for now untill i sort a EVC or boost controller out and also some decent Iridium plugs out. Cheers dazzio?
I used to have a AVC-R on the S13 and i dont think id get one of them again a bit too much