What's new

Wheel fitment guru's ???? Help

Reaction score
Country
Before I go and spunk a load of money on wheels then have issues with them fitting I thought I'd chuck it out there!! Even though I'll probably end up getting different answers just wondered what people's thoughts are

ok , so I'm planning on running a 18/9j et15 with either a 215 or 205/40 tyres
im going to get my arches rolled and a slight flare (if needed) obviously I'll be fitting coilovers, toe, tension and camber arms.

i want to run the car fairly low and I don't want to fit spacers nor do I plan on fitting wider arches

SO....... Basically I just want to no if what I've got planned will work? If anyone's running a similar setup pics would be greatful

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Don't mean to ruin your thread but how comes you going for all the adjustable rear arms?

Reaction score
Country
Just going off of previous builds I've done on my 14 and 14a's and always found after lowering them adjustable arms where a must to get a decent alignment and drive able set-up

i assumed the s15 would be the same ??? No

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
I lowered mine and managed to get it straight with just camber arms, it might save you some
money and maybe feel better then running full adjustables

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Hmm. I can get my camber in spec (-1 degree or something) but I'm pretty sure my traction control arms (the ones that alter toe under compression) could do with being a touch wider. Feels like the rear toes out a bit under hard cornering and can't explain why if it's not the above, so I'm tempted by the japspeed full arm set for the 300 or so notes they charge.

I have 235/45/17s on the front with no modifications require to the arches (but I'm not that low) and 245/45/17 on the rear with arches rolled but no flare required and that's at et25 so I actually reckon you might be fine without any modification at all. Just. Unless you want to go low at the front where you'll rub on the arch liners but I think that happens on s14s too and you know all about them :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
I'm running a 9j et17 on the front 235 40 17
Close but no rubbing - Not very low tho