Mr post man...

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
You should have got English instructions with the Defis. I'd assume the EVC install is similar to the EVC5. Check Useful Threads.... Injectors: not written the guide yet, but you don't want to put them in till you've got fuel control and know how to map it...

Reaction score
it's for the wiring on the EVC that i need a translation.

They're the problematic ones..... Green box, power and earth, but constant or ignition? (i'd assume ignition really) Red boxes, not a clue! HAHA

Yea, Defi's are in UK too.

Injectors aren't going in till i go and see Jez. :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Oh yeah. Its got additional flashy stuff like the AVC-R. You're on your own then. Should have got the simple EVC5... :p Pinouts are in the Useful Threads if you work out which wire is what...

Reaction score
yea, trust me to get the complicated one... that also happens to have not been translated yet! HAHA

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Let me know when you figure that connections out :)

I'm planning to get the same EBC later on as I've sold the Blitz.

This might be of some help.

Along with Boost Pressure two additional vehicle vitals can be monitored: Throttle Position, Engine RPM or Vehicle Speed.
So I guess that one of the red boxes will intercept 2 of the three mentioned above.

I place my bets on the ignition cable and not the constant.
It would make the EVC stay o all the time if it didn't have an ignition signal.

My blitz was only wired to ignition and earth.

Reaction score
yea, right... i've worked out now... (with help from sxoc for directions)...

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4804122

Wiring:

Before you wire in your EVC 6, you have a choice to make. You can only choose two axis to build your boost maps. TPS is always an axis, so you have to choose between RPM or Speed position. (I choose speed since I want to taper my boost from a lower level in 1st and 2nd gears, though full boost in the top of 2nd, and then full boost all the way though 6th.) So you will wire Speed & TPS OR RPM and TPS. But you have to choose as the EVC only has Two inputs total.

The EVC Blue wire MUST go to TPS...

The EVC White wire goes to either Speed, or RPM

Pins:

TPS: (EVC BLUE Wire)
RPM: (EVC White Wire)
Speed: (EVC White Wire)

so we're a little more in the right direction

i think they're the upper of the 2 red boxes.... then the other ones are the "scramble" wire.....

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just got a reply on the gtr.co.uk forum about this from a guy in Japan :)

The top, vertical red box says of the wires from the white 5-pin connector, that the left (blue) wire is the 'throttle signal harness', and the right (white) wire is the 'car speed/engine RPM harness'.
The lower horizontal red box says 'scramble harness'.
The green box label with the wire from the white 4-pin connector contains the words 'power harness'. So, yes, you are correct.

Reaction score
cheers bud... figured that the info found was correct, but nice to have it confirmed! :D

Defi boost is in.... can't do the oil pressure atm cause the gauge i was removing was was plumbed in by a different threaded hose. :(

Reaction score
it's half pulled out now.... just had to put the gauge back on the hose so it weren't spittin' oil into the car....

think nicely has a defi in his air vent too!! :)

Reaction score
was for buying oil filter relocation thingy or sandwhich plate but was wondering what type/size of threads will need to fit oil pressure and temp for defi gauges?!

Reaction score
got under the car today to fit the elbow.... so had a look at the sandwich plate... the plate has another bolt hole.... but it's too high and so the clearance wouldn't allow the sensor to fit....

i think the lower one though, is just an adaptor fitted to allow the braided hose to be installed... may have to wack a spanner on that end and see what gives... :D

Reaction score
the injectors were from perfect run :)

the EVC is sexful... and even better now i've got some english instructions! :)