What's new

Getting the mrs into a spec s

Reaction score
Country
Right so last night the girlfriend caught me completely off guard when she said she wants a car like mine so I suggested a spec S as they're cheaper and her insurance would be way less and to my amazement she agreed!

So my question is what sort of prices can you pick up a spec S for at the auctions as I cant find any over here that haven't had a turbo conversion or people are asking 8/9K for one with the DE engine(ebay warriors)

Do you think we could import one for under 4k with about 60k on the clock? colour doesn't bother because she wants it wrapped...in er...pink...one hurdle at a time I suppose

Reaction score
Drop me a message bro, I've literally just got a spec S from Japan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Yep 4k is reasonable. I was considering a properly mint one for 5k with nismo s tune suspension, a years MOT and nothing else done to it. Sure I could find others if you wanted options although it looks like Matt might have your back on this one.

Reaction score
Country
as i said to Matt we aren't in the market just yet, I just wanted to know what prices are like. I'd like one with aero but not bothered about the front bumper being aero. And as for mods it would only get coilovers, a decent sounding cat back, an air filter and some nice wheels.

Reaction score
Country
Needs to be an immaculate low km example for 4k, there are tonnes of them available for around 2.5k landed.

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Where do look for them at that price? I thought super mint @ 5k was decent deal.