What's new

$5000 reward for STOLEN S15, PLEASE READ

M

mandaz

This was stolen from the SE burbs area, Narre Warren, Pakenham, Cranbourne area,(Victoria) on 10th,feb 2007

If you see a Yellow S15 with 18" chrome wheels, please call the police.... Last spotted at Noble Park on the 11th Feb. Was spotted a few times prior to that also.

part of the story-
"thanks for your help guys it was my car it was for sale they come had a look at the car on thursday then come took look at it again today at fountain gate me an my mate were sitting in front of the car when a big black bloke an another guy ran up to us hit my mate with a tazzar gun then chased me into the servo the servo chick wouldnt let me jump behind the counter but she locked the door then the black guy knocked the door open an ran in i chucked the keys behind the counter an told her to lock up the counter cause the servo gets robbed all the time an it has screens the black guy run up to the counter i went to go out the door an the other guy stopped me he had a knife or somehting in his hand i **** an smashed him against the door an run out towards the cop station thn i herd my car fly past worst feeling ever car rego TQE 608 $5000 REWARD TO IMFORMATION LEADING TO THE CAR (59982838)"

Any information on the car or people responsible could you please contact the Frankston Embora armed robbery Task Force.Ask for Senior Detective Deanne Williams (97845638) or if you want to stay anonymous call crime stoppers on (1800 333 000)
They are interested in anybody that heard or saw,seen,no anything at all thanks every one for your help an support cheers,
http://www.nissansilvia.com/forums/and0365000-reward-for-STOLEN-S15-t216483.html

Last edited:
Reaction score
Damn, what is it with yellow s15s :(. Blinx had his walked over by kids and now this. Mate, i hope you get her back and get the chance to meet those reponsible face to face.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
thats a total piss take mate. i no the feeling , but the most important thing is your alright, F*** the car you coulda been seriously hurt or worse.
((really hate the way people never comment on the person its always the car, same in every forum im in))
neil.

Reaction score
Bloody hell mate... i think people have forgotten but how is your mate???

Ive passed this on to family and friends in Victoria who will spread the word on other owner clubs in the area. Hope it all gets sorted.