What's new

New owner with a few questions

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys, I picked my s15 up from torque gt on Saturday and I am over the moon with it! Just got a few techy questions and some not so techy haha.

1. It seams to understeer more than I thought it would, I'm having it aligned next week but it's running a cusco 1.5 way LSD, could this be contributing to the understeer as at slow speeds the inside wheel is scrubbing? I've got the stock LSD with it so it can be changed if needed.

2. I'm having it aligned to whiteline specs, what are people's experiences of the touring and sport settings?

And lastly the not so techy question....I'm going to colour code a few small interior bits to the same colour as the grey on the steering wheel inserts and door handle/lock. Does anybody know the correct colour code or at least one that is a close match?

Here's a few photos I took today but it was a bit dark really.

Cheers, Leo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
what suspension and tyres are you running? A 1.5 way will push you very slightly into understeer when accelerating but not a lot.
What adjustable arms do you have? As that will limit what you can do with your alignment.

Reaction score
Country
Apex coilovers with 225/40 18 front and 245/35 18 at the back.

Aren't 100% on which arms I've got, I'll try to have a look over the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Rover steel grey metallic - I found it a good match (after someone suggested it on here)

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
Looks lovely and very jealous of your 1.5 way diff! Think I might get the alignment done on mine soon, I imagine I'll gor sport config if poss... Standard arms and all.