What's new

Steering wheel RETRIM

sibbers

Reaction score
Country
I posted mine. Reason I chose JD Trimming was purely based on availability with Royals, but I would have chosen them if the chap wasn't on holiday. He's cheaper and appears to be every bit as good, but not seen first hand, only in pics. That said, if there's a group buy being arranged who knows what prices will turn up.

It's probably worth reaching out to Snappy on the Clio forums too as his work is really nice too.

Last edited:

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Just a little update guys I havn't forgot about you guys, I'm just working out logistics and maybe a part exchange system for the guys who don't have a spare wheel. Bare with me... For maybe from now on people who are interested list on here if they will need a wheel in the meant time while theirs is being done, the retrimming will take 2-3weeks

Reaction score
Let us know when you have a price, because obviously that will determine if i go ahead or not. Definitely interested un getting my omp wheel retrimmed, and i wont need a spare in the mean time.

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Hey all finally got some prices let me know what you think.

leather £150
alcantara £170
thumb tabs £25
You can have the wheels thickened which is just the new material ontop of the old 2mm thicker makes a lot of difference.
the price includes return postage
and as a extra I can get the tabs on the wheels painted for £15 (you will need to supply's colour code for the colour you want)

i have a spare spare wheel so for the people who need there car I can have mine done and send to you but I'll add a refundable £50 ontop just in case I don't get a wheel back in return.

please see below for some pictures

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
So a thinkened wheel re-trimmed in leather like the second pic with thumb tabs is £175 returned to me? Can you choose a stitching colour too?
That's the one obviously plus PayPal fees and the cost of you sending your wheel to me

Reaction score
So if i get my OMP wheel retrimmed like the first picture, but without the thumb tabs. So perforated leather on the sides then solid leather working up to the red centre marker and with red stitching it would be 150 plus postage to you and pay pal fees? I can live with that.

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
So if i get my OMP wheel retrimmed like the first picture, but without the thumb tabs. So perforated leather on the sides then solid leather working up to the red centre marker and with red stitching it would be 150 plus postage to you and pay pal fees? I can live with that.
Yeah so any stitching and you basicly pay for the wheel to be send to me and then send me the £150+ PayPal fees as the price includes return postage