Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Pierscoe1 Guest
    hmm.. getting there myself..

what's this about? : "Although i have since run into trouble, not car related and will save for a future thread"

on another note, as I asked earlier about undersealing, and someone said "make sure it's done properly".. how much should this cost??
    and what's involved?

At first thought I wouldn't have thought you'd want to just spray the whole underside, but at the same time, who could be bothered to remove brake/fuel lines, exhaust, driveshaft, etc etc to be able so spray just the chassis????

I have been quoted ~?100 but that doesn't seem much.... how much did you lot all pay for this to be done once you'd got the car in the UK ??

Thanks again

Liked
    ok i came to the same kinda problems as topper did as we brought off the same compaine......i think it was about 7ish pounds for mine but to be honest its a **** job people look at mine and say thats underseal...its so crap that ppl dont even think its been done........

Pierscoe1 Guest
    should everything be taken off prior to undersealing, or do you just mask off things like brake-discs etc and coat the whole underside....

wouldn't this be a bad idea for things like stainless exhausts and driveshaft etc??

Liked
    If it was me doing it, I would get it on a ramp and do it manually with a paintbrush. The area behind the exhaust isn't as important as it will stay sheltered and very dry from the heat.

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Pierscoe1
    hmm.. getting there myself..

what's this about? : "Although i have since run into trouble, not car related and will save for a future thread"
    Just ignore me mate, i doubt you will have the same problem i have, again its not car related, its to do with the supplier. I will reveal all in a future thread.

As for the underseal, i paid ?75+VAT for mine, was a poor job to say the least, i;d go with what Nicely said and get out your paint brush

Happy hunting