What's new

questions for owners...

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Aqua blus is that the very light blue we have seen once???
if it is i dont like it at all....nicely ones much nicer

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
I think so black is rare aswell cuz
I like black cars but the black doesnt do it for me in the S15 for some reason not dissing u mate....maybe its the yellow which is niceer for me and WHITE hehe but such an ass to keep clean
It's OK.
It wouldn't be funny if everybody liked and had the same color on their S15s :D

One thing about the Black i don't like (except keeping it clean) is that the headlights shape doesn't show on pics and at a distance.
Those headlights are so sexy so I don't want to hide them :(

Try and find the Video of the Black HKS S15 which Keichi (Drift-king) crashed and youmight change your mind about the black though :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh ive seen that vid mate it look great that one i did think of geting a black one at first but i had a black civic so wanted a change......it was funny tho when he crashed it hehehe...but the owner of the car wasnt too happy tho.... :nod:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
yeh ive seen that vid mate it look great that one i did think of geting a black one at first but i had a black civic so wanted a change......it was funny tho when he crashed it hehehe...but the owner of the car wasnt too happy tho.... :nod:
No he wasn't :D
The look on his face when Keichi crashed.... Priceless :)
To bad it never got a chance to compete. It was just finished by HKS when the accident happend. Well He got a new red one anyway and now he drives an Altezza.. Traitor :(

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
mate if ur looking to just get a standard one and wanan choice one my be my mate could get one for u little cheaper than the others he does importing himself i could ask him see if he is still doing them as u cant make much from them now..but thats if he still importing cars...... :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
mate if ur looking to just get a standard one and wanan choice one my be my mate could get one for u little cheaper than the others he does importing himself i could ask him see if he is still doing them as u cant make much from them now..but thats if he still importing cars...... :thumbs:
Don't bother asking him. I'm pretty broke right now :(
Damn Nengun.

Edit:
I'm I in the right thread :confused:

Reaction score
Nicely said:
Obviously, that's limited. The lower tuned Oz S15 has a listed top speed of 149mph. Going on the performance difference, I'd say the unrestricted JDM top speed is 'at least 155mph'. :)
spot on for the oz spec ones, mine in stock form got to 236kph and wouldn't go any further

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
lol! I read that on NS.com. :D Seen both, but not convinced. Would probably need to see them side by side. Are the Oz ones TV3?

P

Pierscoe1

excellent... thanks for that Nicely !

I've had all my questions answered now.. and have been in touch with Torque about the ones they have...

Now just need to decide:

RX7 FD (which I can afford, and have a little bit left to start the 'rebuild fund')

or

S15 (for which I would need to get a small loan

decisions decisions.. :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Rotary Wanker engine... :p
:D

The extra cash you "save" when buying a RX7 you'll loose in the end with gasoline and oil costs.
They're quite thirsty.

But it's up to you. Both are nice looking cars.

P

Pierscoe1

coming to that conclusion myself...

I want to do lots of stuff in the car, like trips to the evo triangle, the 'ring, drive through the alps, round scotland, etc etc, and I just think I'd always be worrying about an RX7 (is it going to overheat, are the O-rings about to go, are the tips on their way out) let alone the fact that I'd be able to keep Shell afloat all by myself on trips like that!! :eek:

I think the S15 is a much better proposition for this kind of stuff.. and just generally more dependable.

May have to look into making use of some equity in the new year... fingers crossed :nod:

P.S. Nicely, I noticed (I think, in your profile) that you've got the Whieline ARB's.. did you get them from Demon Tweeks? Just been reading the guide on their site about the S15, and they seem like a worthwhile mod.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Got the ARBs through Apex Performance's group buy. Phenomenal difference. However, if you are thinking of lowering the car, spend it on some coilovers. The ARB handling improvement can be achieved as part of the package, and you would be tightening up everything else at the same time.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Pierscoe1 said:
Now just need to decide:

RX7 FD (which I can afford, and have a little bit left to start the 'rebuild fund')

or

S15 (for which I would need to get a small loan

decisions decisions.. :)
Mate i had the same decision to make, really wanted a Rx7 for years, then when i could afford & insure one i started to research them, and to be honest the more i read the more i was put off, i joined http://www.mazdarotaryclub.com/ and every week there seemed to be another Rx7 off the road or needing a rebuild :rolleyes:

So still looking at Mazdas i decided to look for alternatives, enter the www.SXOC.com, where i found the S15, i remembered the S14a coming out and liked them and remembered them being fast, although not as fast as the Rx7, tried to find info on the S15, wasnt easy but found enough to convince myself that is was either an Rx7 or an S15, then i spotted my car on an Imports website and decided that was the one i had been looking for, so just did it there and then, not even a thought, felt mad, but was happy i did it.

Although i have since run into trouble, not car related and will save for a future thread.

Pretty long reply guys, sorry got carried away :p