What's new

what speed can you expect from a 6 speed box with standard diff

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
I've done almost 150mph on standard power as well (on a race track of course :whistle:) could of done it but I let off

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Ive had an indicated 170 on the speedo but id say it was 165 wheel speed. On works test track. But i have a 2 way diff and running 300RWbhp

Reaction score
Country
WTF!? when my car was completely standard I ran at Bedford autodrome runway (or did I?) and got to an indicated 130 in 6th but felt like it didn't have the boost to push on so I ducked out. Front end got a bit light too i felt but was on stock suspension also.

Reaction score
Country
WTF!? when my car was completely standard I ran at Bedford autodrome runway (or did I?) and got to an indicated 130 in 6th but felt like it didn't have the boost to push on so I ducked out. Front end got a bit light too i felt but was on stock suspension also.
Not trying hard enough ;)

Reaction score
Country
i wont lie I did bottle it after i felt the front end go light as that part of the runway wasnt completely straight ;)

Reaction score
I had indicated 130 on the straight, had to back off due to corner, but given a track with a longer straight or a trip to the autobahn i would be interested to see where the aerodynamics would get the better of the power.

Does anyone know what it is geared to, with stock box and diff, forgetting power and aerodynamics.

tooley

Reaction score
Country
I will almost maxed my S15 It got to hot last time! Our test track at Jaguar is big lol! ive had 194 out of some of the jags on the straight lol

tooley

Reaction score
Country
I got 164 out of my old s14 5 speed!

John-

Reaction score
Country
Slightly jealous you get the use of a test track, set up a go pro and post the video!

tooley

Reaction score
Country
Slightly jealous you get the use of a test track, set up a go pro and post the video!
Only let on personal cars once a year at the employee car show. And they dont allow camera's :( But till seak a dash cam. Next one is in june july time.

Reaction score
Country
Got 153ish running 306bhp seemed to be revving really high though didn't want to push it too far think it would have been push at 160. Running 18" wheels 225/40 on rear