What's new

Full body wrap

Reaction score
Country
Hi guys,

Looking at full body wrapping my car, stuck between 2 colours...

Question is, anyone know somewhere that if I buy the wrap, would do it a good price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I had an FTO that was wrapped by a company called Ocean Graphics and they are, or were, based in Warwickshire and were very good value for money. They are friends of my ex though so if you use them i wouldn't mention me or the FTO in a rush!!! My car was on their website as the 'Manga Art' and their website is here http://oceanbluegraphics.co.uk/vehicles/ give them a go. Blake Hobbs runs the company and i dated his missuss' younger sister!! Didn't end well!!

Reaction score
Country
Haha, cheers bro, will have a looksy! I won't ask questions man, but sounds messy

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
That green is nasty! :(

the orange is nice!

Either way way it's going to cost you a grand plus! And I wouldn't recommend trying to do a whole car yourself! It's so difficult!

Reaction score
Country
Yeah, I'm taking it to a new company called crystal dragon grafix that was recommended by EJM preparation. Going to take it in a couple weeks and get a full quote off them, but they recon 800 for labor then wrap on top. Wrapstarpro are actually a friend of a friend, so was going to message them as well.

And I'm leaning towards orange, you'll be glad to know Sam ;)...

It's either a start of May or end off, so I'm scrambling money's together before japfest :)

Reaction score
Country
Candy apple red wrap was a bit more expensive, but most wrap places offered around the same 1000 - 1200, went with the guys closest to me. They are giving us a discount for bodykit removed before its there etc... But she's going in this style! (My orange isn't as bright and its a bit deeper)