What's new

Defi boost gauge

Reaction score
Where would be the cheapest place to get a defi bf boost gauge and control unit in ur peoples vast experience.

Regards
Robby p

Reaction score
i've got on the way from japan... defi boost, oil pressure and unit 2... works out at 230 plus shipping.

shame you didn't say sooner, coulda shipped you a set round with mine at the same time...

got mine from perfectrun...

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I'm with nicely on this one. nengun is the cheapest I've found.
But if you prefer faster shipments, I wouldn't hesitate using perfectrun instead. depends on if you're in a hurry or not.

Reaction score
price difference between the 2 weren't much really... considering i ordered injectors and the new HKS EVC at the same time... broke about even and quicker delivery...

Reaction score
thanks for the info there lads will check out both sites.Can u just order the bits online?Also do u get an adapter th plug in for the oil pressure and oil and water temp?

Reaction score
can't answer, cause mine haven't arrived, hopin' for them to get here this next week some time. :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
thanks for the info there lads will check out both sites.Can u just order the bits online?Also do u get an adapter th plug in for the oil pressure and oil and water temp?
Yes. they have on-line ordering.
You'll got to have something to fit the senders to though.
I would recommend getting a sandwhich plate if you want oil-pressure or temp and a radiator hose adapter if you want water temp. Greddy hos both in their lineup. But there is also cheaper stuff about which would do the same job.

Reaction score
i've already got an oil pressure gauge.... so i'd assume i've already got a sandwich plate.... but, it currently has a long braided hose on it, going all the way into the dash...

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i've already got an oil pressure gauge.... so i'd assume i've already got a sandwich plate.... but, it currently has a long braided hose on it, going all the way into the dash...
Sounds like a mechanic gauge.
I personally wouldn't feel very comfortable with a mechanical for oil pressure. But I've had some bad experiences regarding oil stuff, so it's probobly just me.

There are other ways to fit the senders. Some fit it instead of the stock oil pressure sender which don't do much good anyway.

Reaction score
well... guess i'll have to see how the defi works...

the one i've got is a mechanical... one reason why i'm changing it... there's a slight rattle from it, and it bugs me! haha!

Reaction score
Country
defi BF's are great got oil pressure, oil temp, fuel pressure and boost. the controller is really good too. very easy to install.

got 3 of them in my centre vents looks amazing.

i got a friend that was in Hong Kong to bring them back so saved abit on delivery

H

Hank S15

i got the boost and oil pressure ones and the unit sitting in my room heheh
I`ll call your boost and oil pressure gauge, and I`ll raise you a watertemp and oiltemp gauge! :D

Just got them in yesterday from Nengun, cheap and fast!
b.t.w, what`s the best sandwich plate to get?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
well ive got a thrust/Greddy oil filter moval kit, it relocates the oilfilter to a easy access position. also has taps in it for oil temp and oil press sensors. also easy to upgrade to a oil cooler later as pumbing is all there at easy access.

H

Hank S15

Been looking for the Grex moval kit.. but somehow can`t find it for the S15.
Only S14.
Will this fit also?

H

Hank S15

Oke cool... better to know for sure then to guess ;)

The S15 is a S14 with a factory bodykit anyways :D