What's new

what do u guys think about wide body???

C

chirubia

I know that the front fenders are easy to change but the problem is the rear....(u hav to cut the old fender off),

and then put this over...

,so just wanna know what are ur thoughts about this worth it? or just forget about it ??

D

Derek

I'd say forget it, What is the rest of your kit? What about the Small Arches rather than Fenders/wings?

S

S15R

if that is a vertex wide fender, youll need to cut it

personally, i wont get a wide fender and CUT MY PANEL, that hurts

C

chirubia

thats was exactly like i thought it hurts....yet a full wide body kit look so damn nice :(
(i think it makes the car more muscular...)

S

S15R

yes, but i've different view of looking at a widebodied car, its FRP and very messy done up inside(most of them). :(
very good looking outside but very wtf inside, and its too much for everyday driven car :nod:

thats what i think lol no offence to anyone :D

if u do cut, this is a pic might give u some clue

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I was thinking of fitting wide rear arches at some stage too, think they look good :nod:

Not to sure on the white one, bit to box'y looking :indiff:

J

just_laze

I am not a fan of the wide kit, i think it makes the car look boxy and dated.

S

silviac

If I ever need to widen my body, I will fully go for something like 20-30cm on each side making it look like as fat as lambo. Still in mind to keep the lines of silvia
When I notice some supercars, I instantly see them with low super-width body. So I might as well give my car same look :)
I know it will be a crazy job to do like getting new every drivetrain. longer axile and etc.
It's the only process to stand my car out of others (supercars or those eyes of i-have-heaps-of-money) as silvia will always be silvia no matter what. (but this one matters :) )
what a crazy idea I have.
actually, what will be changed? main strengthened longer axiles, gearbox some brakes??
hmmm...