What's new

Apexi gone bust!

Reaction score
Kevin from envy has just posted this on a forum i frequent, not good news...
Hi all just to let you know Apexi (Apexera) Japan has filed for bankruptcy: https://www.teikoku.com/Bankruptcy.aspx

All operations have been halted at this time. We will stop taking any orders for their products as of today.

This is the second time the company has gone bust in the last year! I think there was a managment buy out when the company was re-named Apexera this has now looks like it has failed.

Its hard to see how they can go wrong as they have some great products.

Just as well we sell the Power Enterprise Airfilters as they seam to be the best remaining alternative.

Thanks

Kevin

E

Endless

is this for real? is very sad as Apexera had made many good products......but if they're really in financial difficulties, I think some other firms might consider to buy it for its name brand

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Well, it was apparently real last time they went bust... :p

The majority of stuff will still be available though A'PEXi US.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Well, it was apparently real last time they went bust... :p

The majority of stuff will still be available though A'PEXi US.
But how much of the JDM stuff will be available.
I suspect that alot of stuff for cars which isn't available worldwide will be discontinued :(

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
NEWS FLASH!! :)

posted on the Swedish Skyline forum

WilYawn said:
Sliding Performance i Australien fick nyss detta direkt fr?n Apexi
There will be no problems ordering of Apexi products, as the car parts division will keep running as normal.
We, Apexera are applying for Minjisaiseiho (I don?t know what this is called in English but if translated it means something like Civil Reformation). It?s a type of government support as part of bankruptcy law in Japan. It doesn?t mean the business is finished as yet.
The trouble came out of our other divisions of the business (home security systems, telecommunications etc).
We do not forsee problem in the near future and your orders will not be affected.

Reaction score
Ive just had a huge order come through from Apexi japan... this bankruptcy thing doesnt seem to have changed anything??? Im uber confused!