What's new

Herts or cambs members

John-

Reaction score
Country
My cars decided to develop a misfire under load. Looked over a few things but would like to try someone's coil packs to eliminate that.
Would be eternally grateful, there may be a crate of beers in it for you...

Cheers,
John

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Hey mate I'm from Herts and would love to help but I have 0 free time. To get around your problem my suggestion is to

find out what cylinder is missing (do this by taking a coil out one by one u till you find the one)
then swap that coil with one of the cylinder coils and see if it stops of the swapped is working (testing one by one)
this will show you straight away if it's the coil or not

i had a miss fire and all I had to do was disconnect the missing coil and connect it again I presume it was just a lose connector

John-

Reaction score
Country
Hi mate!
I have tried removing and refitting. Problem is that I'm only getting the miss fire and loss of power on boost. It's idling fine so I don't think pulling them individually would show it.
Just want to swap mine with a working set, see if it still does it, then swap back and go from there.
Maybe I'll see you driving about soon!

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
Oh ok I see what you mean I would love to help but as I said have no free time I work 6days a week and spend every other time free my the gf to keep her happy sorry bud