What's new

geometry settings?

Reaction score
Country
Going to do a quick geometry set up tomorrow as it feels all over at high speeds and iv never done it what setting do people have? Iv not got adjustable arms yet so will just be adjusting it on the offset stock bolts

Reaction score
Country
In the useful links section there is a white line setup chart for camber toe etc for sport, fast road and race settings.

Reaction score
Country
Just found it :) cheers dude not sure how much adjustment I'll get on stock arms but least I have something to aim toward

Reaction score
Country
There is quite a bit- when I had mine laser aligned after being repaired they had about 12mm of adjustement

Reaction score
Country
Is it lowered? If so get the arms first or you're wasting your money. Camber -2.5f -1.5r Toe 0F, 30min rear, Caster 7.5.

Reaction score
Country
Iv done the alignment myself costs me nothing :) and the stock adjustable bolts have **** loads of movement in them yes it is lowered and managed to set it to the white line settings minus the castor. I will be getting some arms in the future but the piggy bank is empty at the moment. Just wanted it to drive better. Feels a lot more controllable now but hard to tell with all the rain. Was toeing in a hell of a lot must be from lowering it. Camber on the rear was spot on but I'm running 2.3 up front

Reaction score
Country
Work. I work for Peugeot now but they've got a bodyshop next door so need this mega laser aligner :) so we get to use it for tracking and our own cars, I told him I needed some practice on it lol so did mine and my dads car