What's new

My Vandalised S15 - teenagers walking on it!

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Yes, as the posting title states my car has been vandalised this evening by a group of teenagers. Absolutely no respect for other peoples property!

I left for the US today and when I spoke with my other half tonight she informed me that something had happened with the car. A group of youths were found walking up and down the bonnet, roof and boot. Its hard to tell what actual damage has been done but she has told me there are foot prints all over it.

We actually live in a quiet neighbourhood and have never had this kind of problem before.

Good on her for challenging them because if I had been there I would have linched them!! She is going to check the car tomorrow when there is daylight and report it to the police. I can almost guarantee I'm looking at a full body repair and spray job.

I'm SO furious writing this posting.

Reaction score
Country
man sorry to hear about it... i know how you feel my car got damaged in a accident driver door damage dam driver didn't see me... it hurts so bad...

well just hope you get a call tomorrow to say she was only kidding you...

Reaction score
i feel for you sooo much.... i'm waiting to have a nearly a full spray on mine...

roof, sides and bonnet, after some freakin' chav took a key round it!!!

With yours being a flat colour, it'd deffinately be cheaper to spray than mine.... but still doesn't make it any more comforting!

Just no respect! Plus, what've they actually achieved?????? Sweet FA!

Reaction score
sorry to hear about that mate, makes me so annoyed! How the hell can these kids be so stupid and have such little respect for other peoples things?

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Can't belive i'm reading this,
i drove through chippingham yesterday as i'd been to see a friend
who lives in Market Lavington.
And as we drove through your area we both said we'd like to live around here, as its such a nice area.
Reading this i guess its not:wack: but still not as bad as round here:annoyed:

Hope the damage isnt too bad for you mate.

kimi xx

Reaction score
my aunt used to live in chippingham..... remember that we used to pass 2 great air craft hangers when going there... lol

it's only a small quiet place!!!

Reaction score
Damn Mike, this is bad news indeed. Theresa and I are gutted for you mate. It looked good parked on my drive too :)

Hopefully will be fixed soon. Resprayed a darker colour by any chance?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Aww no, i hate to read these kind of things, sad thing is that its happened to most of us at some point, just little thugs that if we ever cought we would get jailed for asult.

Watched a programme last night baout weather we should stand up to these type of people or not, one guy did, the youth turned and walked away, as the guy truned to walk away the kid (16) ran at the man and punched him in the back of the neck, severing an artary (sp) and killed him.

Anyway, i'm sure if you or any of us seen this happen we'd have linched the little ba$tard$.....

J

Jono

I was just near you yesterday as well - in Avebury! :)

Sh*te news re. the car... unbelievable.

P

PhilV

ah no way at the guy that died, gutted!

I wouldn't turn my back on him and would of probably mauled him instead if he came at me, ig et aggresive at lil stupid kids, i wasn't like that when I was younger (am only 20 now but still)

Reaction score
Well guys, I got back from my business trip to San Francisco and checked the car over. Amazingly no damage what so ever and for me being a bit of perfectionist even I'm astounded.

Credit to the build quality of the car, phew!

Thanks for all the supporting comments. I will certainly keep in mind what to do if they ever come back. I hope for their sakes they don't.

Best Wishes, Blinx :thumbs:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
ah thats damn good to hear that buddy....hate hearing things like that anyway :thumbs: