What's new

Good place for a Re map

Reaction score
Country
Hey all

Few weeks back I went too Horsham Developments for my re-map.

Story short she started too misfire on the dyno:( and I asked Jez too to try and fix her or at least advise me on what too do.
He didn't seem interested at all and so I went home.:down:

So anyone who knows a good place for a re-map.

Reaction score
Country
Ive been recommended to go to Protuner. Heard a bit of bad press about HD recently

tooley

When only sideways will do!
Reaction score
Country
Greg at protuner did mine! totally spot on the guy is AWESOME!

He does it until the job is done! i was there 10 hours and he made sure the car was in a good enough condition before even starting to map it.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
That's not good vinnie! What did jez say exactly?

i had mine done by him, he wasn't very talkative or chatty. But to not try and help a customer out seems crazy!

how much did Greg at protuner charge you for that tooley??

Reaction score
Country
best bloke I know to map SRmotors checks everything even before he starts to map I was there all day , He wont stop till he is happy with everything:smitten:

Reaction score
Country
Bill, James- ah I see, just been checking out Protuner. Would be 2.30 hour drive from me lol, but I will give them a call thanks.

Sam- yeah your right about how he dosnt talk much but he kept saying ' I don't know what's wrong'.
i said too him you got all the pc and tech here, can't you least advise me on what too do next. But he didn't seem interested to help me.

Teejay- SRmotors, I check them out. I've not heard of them:( but glad they checked everything over and you got the results

Jaydej

Reaction score
Country
When it comes time for me to have a remap I'm going to be using "jolly green monster" he has mapped my friends scooby and he is always willing to help

Kev

Reaction score
Country
My car is going to Greg at pro tuner for a remap... only heard good things about him. I won't ever use jez at Horsham again. Overpriced and got the car back in a worse state than it went their in.

Reaction score
Country
Surprised to hear what you guys are saying about jez. In my experience he is a very knowledgeable and a decent guy to speak to, many others that I know have found the same.

Kev

Reaction score
Country
I'm only speaking from my experience. I had my cars alignment done their twice and both times its been miles off.. the car was also remapped their and the turbo failed play in bearings... ( not blaming jez for that) but to get the car back with my ecu left out. Plus overfueling so badly it was coming out of the exhaust. To think a power run was done while it was like this! Then to get a huge bill which in my opinion was unbelievably expensive, for the amount of work carried out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Heard nothing but bad things about H-Dev.

I used Greg @ protuner for my S15 Apexi Power FC remap and he is absolutely fantastic. An SR. expert, that's his speciality.
I was there all day and he didn't stop working until he was 100% happy. Great guy to talk to also, had great banter an the day flew by. Only an hour away from me but I would of travelled 3-4 times the distance to get the job done right! A bad tune can ruin your engine £££

Jez

Trader
Reaction score
Website
www.h-dev.co.uk
Hi Vinnie

Sorry you think I let you down. I won't want customers to go away thinking they've had a poor service.

From what I remember in your case I suggested that the coil packs might need to swapped out for a set of known good ones, plugs were pretty fresh. Unfortunately we don't have any S15 coils - S14 one are a different design and although the 350z ones we had are the right design the wiring was different. I said I didn't know what was wrong because I couldn't prove if it was the coil packs or not, but going on past experience thats the most likely cause of the misfire.

I'm happy to try and help get it sorted but couldn't help immediately on this occasion.

Jez

Hey all

Few weeks back I went too Horsham Developments for my re-map.

Story short she started too misfire on the dyno:( and I asked Jez too to try and fix her or at least advise me on what too do.
He didn't seem interested at all and so I went home.:down:

So anyone who knows a good place for a re-map.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hi Vinnie

Sorry you think I let you down. I won't want customers to go away thinking they've had a poor service.

From what I remember in your case I suggested that the coil packs might need to swapped out for a set of known good ones, plugs were pretty fresh. Unfortunately we don't have any S15 coils - S14 one are a different design and although the 350z ones we had are the right design the wiring was different. I said I didn't know what was wrong because I couldn't prove if it was the coil packs or not, but going on past experience thats the most likely cause of the misfire.

I'm happy to try and help get it sorted but couldn't help immediately on this occasion.

Jez

Hey Jez

I will phone you instead too discuss the matter further as I don't want to have some long drawn out conversation on the forum.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Cheers for replying jez, hope you can help vinnie.

My car has been brilliant since it was custom mapped 3years ago. So no complaint here!