What's new

Legit sites to purchase parts?

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

So I'm having an on going search looking for new oem parts for my S15. I'm from the U.S so buying locally is out of the question unless I find interchangeable parts from U.S z32's, GTR32/33s, and U.S S14's which is what I have been doing to save an arm and an a leg especially in terms of shipping. Nismo will only deal with me through third part performance shops here so my parts are usually double if not triple the cost. My question is, besides forums (trust me I'm on every silvia/240sx/200sx/nissan forum there is), gumtree, and ebay(lets face it i do not want cheap knock-offs) are there any other good, reliable sites to purchase from whether AU, NZ, JP, or EU.

Dan
Man do I miss when my friends were stationed in Japan. Def took that for granted.:no:

Reaction score
Country
RHDjapan is a good one, Nengun is also very good although shipping is loooonng

Cess

Staff member
Instagram Staff
Reaction score
Country
Try your Nissan dealer. My local dealer is excellent. If it's available, they can order it and prices are very good.

Reaction score
Country
Yes, I have been going through Enjukuracing and Nengen...just takes forever. For example, it took me 3 months to get an oil pump after I found out the S14 Sr20det oil pump is stock here and interchangeable with the S15 sr20det lol. Ill have to check out FRSport.com though, ty Cro. The only local Nissan place that dealt with imports esp the GTRs and S15s closed down their department and would have been ideal. I appreciate your feedback everyone.

A

abauza17

As mentioned above, RHDJapan.com is excellent. Even if you do not see the part you are loping for on the site, you can contact them and they will get it. Enjukuracing.com is where i get most of my stuff, especially engine parts. Yes, i do agree with Nengun, you can get them but unfortunately the shipping takes forever.

Reaction score
Country
Are you out in Florida, Abauza? I'm trying to do a meet up come spring time. I only know 3 S15's in the DMV area but I'll be in Orlando come March. Someone just recommended me to Jesse Skeeter. I've done research on him before just never went through him. Anyone ever deal with that company? Most of the parts I need are misc stuff. Ie. new oem exterior door trim, oem undercarriage cover, oem intake snorkel, etc

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
i have an OEM intake snorkel if you want? have no idea how much postage would be though

Reaction score
Website
www.crossbarryprecision.com
Country
Yes I thought i mentioned Jesse Streeter, oops....definitely 100% recommend. I don't buy my parts from anyone else anymore as he is reliable, cheap, gets everything genuine straight from the factory itself and has very good customer support for any questions you may have. You need to give him as much info as possible when ordering as he only buys and supplies, so do your research 1st

Reaction score
Country
You will have no problem with getting OEM parts if you download Nissan FAST (parts program) and buy from japanparts.com they can deliver enny parst that are still available. I have used them alot and they always deliver, you have to give them a P/N, thats how they mainly work and thats why you will have to download the Nissan fast program.
And yess the website doesent look so good but they are werry good!

Reaction score
Country
Dan, FRSport is pretty good. They recently pissed me off when i ordered some things, and they emailed me 2 weeks after the order (i was expecting it to be delivered by then), and they emailed me telling me that everything was on back order 6-8 weeks. Other than that. They are pretty good and FAST shipping. RHD Japan is my second go to.

And ill be moving to Tampa in Feb. Would like to see another S15 for once! lol