What's new

Centre console ideas?

Reaction score
Country
Guys,

In my Autech I have a horrid cloth like material on my centre console, I don't know if it was standard or previous owners idea, but it's vile. Bits falling off and just generally not that nice.

So I fancy to make it into something a bit different, has anyone done anything with theirs to make it more "Yours"? Just want a few ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Not to sure about carbon, seems a little over done, the cars a pewter gray, so maybe not flashy enough for me haha. Sticker bomb might be an idea.. An idea as well, my interior is has a slight orange back ground to the seats and door panels (il try and get some photos later) but with a black mesh on top, so if was to go with the interiors colour code, It'd be black and orange, just not too sure how it would look in reality.

Reaction score
Country
Could do a pearlescent orange with black base coat or black with orange flake in te lacquer. I hve bought carbon for mine haven't fitted it yet but with the yashio stuff I think it looks sweet. If you're in two minds id do a DIY paint job and see what you like- a few rattle cans won't cost a lot and you can always repaint it if you don't like it

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
It wasn't too much bother to wrap it in vinyl. I did matt black and gloss white. Not too dear, and you can always tear it off!

Reaction score
Country
I'm liking the black with orange flake lacquer idea, but I think I shall DIY it a couple times and check the outcome.

I know a couple people that might be able to wrap it for us at a cheapish price, so after my DIY results I might end up going that way.